1. Default Strange Carved Box

The Strange Carved Box awaits you...

This new Strange Carved Box or also known as 'the special shop'' is introduced in the latest patch of KMS.
    The Strange Carved Box randomly spawns in maps of the Temple of Time.

If you see one and you click on it, it will send you to a new map.
    There you click the box again and it will show you the available goods it sells.

All the items with exception of quest items (Feather Pen & Ink) cost 10,000 meso.
    The Strange Carved Box sells the following items:

- Feather Pen (Quest Item)
    - Ink (Quest Item)
    - Piece of Time
    - Mystery Mastery Books
    - White Angelic Bless Ring recipe
    - Timeless & Reverse Weapon/Armor recipes
    - 12 Slot Mine/Herb bag
    - Advanced Potential scroll
    - Trait items (enhance your traits better than regular trait items)
    - Various Transformation buffs (Grey Alien, Gaga, Orange Mushroom etc.)
    - Various 60% scrolls (One-Handed for Attack/Magic Attack, Two-Handed for Attack/Magic Attack, Accessory for STR/DEX/INT/LUK, Armor for STR/DEX/INT/LUK, Pet Accessory for STR/DEX/INT/LUK)
    - Various recipes for Alchemists

Pretty good, right? There's a catch though...
    You are only limited to purchase ONE of each item with the exception of Transformation buffs. (No idea about the various 60% scrolls)
    Aside from the one-time purchase, it is possible that these goods can run out of stock. Basically they are sold on a first come first serve basis.

Let's say you found a Strange Carved Box and you see it sells the White Angelic Bless Ring recipe. Your heart skips a beat. As fast as you can, you double-click on the recipe that cost 10,000 meso and a window will pop ups saying that you can only buy this item once. You click OK when it asks you ''Do you want to purchase it right now?'', but then you get another message saying the item has run out of stock.

Your obvious reaction to this

The Strange Carved Box does not sell ALL of these items, the available goods is randomly set. I have no idea when the list changes. I've heard every hour, but maybe it is every 24 hours. I'm not sure on this one.

2. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

Problem is the stuff gets sold out really fast.
    I found one for like 3-4 hours at Memory Lane 3 ch9, and all the stuff was sold out except for the Zeta Transform.
    There was an Armor Luk 60%, a 60 Str blessing potion recipe, hand sanitizer, and reverse bowman glove recipe as well.
    All sold out.
    What quest are the pen/ink used for?

3. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

They are required for two quests from the Temple Keeper. The reward is not that great, it's a small amount of EXP.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Strange Carved Box

Kind of want. Not like it matters though since we don't have any DABs here and evo ring 3s are better and cheaper.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Hope we get this.
    Kradia FTW.

6. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

Many times this . Egroth was quite fun for the same reason.

7. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

Sort of reminds me of the random (randy) weapon box from CoD zombies, probably solely because of the massive question mark on it =_=. If only the selection of items was a bit wider, would be great to have Confusion Fragments and Primal Essences in there lol.

8. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

I was really hoping this was the answer to spamming mystery mastery books for MW30, but it sounds like it's not

9. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

I had a good laugh at the gif. Playing in a small server gives me hope that I will have a good chance at the WABR

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

so this is pretty much a nubcake that doesn't know prices opening his first shop in FM.

...why did i pick scania again? *headdesk*

11. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

More like a duper who buys his items out too slow.
    WABR->10k
    Makes sense.

12. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

If one duper gets a hold of a WAB recipe in Khaini.. Prepare for massive dupe.

13. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

i've seen some pretty lucky nubs man *reminisces about that time with the wheel that gave PVP equips* i literally bought my overall for 100k, when they were on high demand.

OT: thanks a lot spadow for the information. very useful to know i'll be fighting the whole scania for these boxes, thank god i have all my quests for that place done *waltzes to the end*

14. Default Re: Strange Carved Box

I honestly don't see the point of the dupe when obviously the product will be more abundant than the output. The recipe will be easier to get than to use.

15. Won't Be Coming Back Male

There are a lot more DABRs than WABR recipies.

16. Won't Be Coming Back Male

There are a lot more DABRs than WABR recipies.