IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Scary Clown Prank

I would have quite literally pomegranate bricks at any one of these.

There's some fake gore in the video, to be warned (nothing too bad just a bit of fake blood) and obvious pineappleING SCARY CLOWNS.

2. Default Re: Scary Clown Prank

Did he seriously run at that man full throttle with a chainsaw.

I dunno, it seems sort of excessive. Not that's it's real.

3. Default Re: Scary Clown Prank

It is always fun and games until somebody calls the police or one of the scare victims actually hold firearms or something and then...

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Scary Clown Prank

this is the main reason why i'll never do this, it takes one guy with a gun to stop the fun.

5. Default Re: Scary Clown Prank

If I was in their shoes I would probably run too, but watching the video I can't help but think how fake it feels that the clown would wait for someone to pass by before smashing the skull of the supposed corpse. The ones with the music box though, those are perfect.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Scary Clown Prank

would it really feel fake? i mean we are talking about a psychotic clown, waiting for the next victims in line just to show them their headsmashed fate sounds pretty legit to me.

7. Default Re: Scary Clown Prank

IDK, maybe fake wasn't the the best word to use but rather should be unrealistic? For the clown to stick to wall hidding until someone comes by to then kill the victim while they watch... anyway we are talking about a guy with a demonic clown mask though, so me talking about realism might be stupid.

Although In the first video of this prank, there was this part someone found the clown pulling around the bleeding corpse by the leg, then he proceeds to chase after them. That scenario seems perfect to me and should have been used more.