1. Default How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

Hey guys,
    I just bought a zero weapon scroll which is 50% and I don't want to waste it and was wondering usually how long each cycle is for the release of those NX scrolls. I know they came out last month and ended on 20th of May. Anyone have rough estimate to how long until they come out again?

2. Default Re: How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

Probably 2-3 months

3. Default Re: How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

The question is, though, how will those CS items work with the new scrolling system? (assuming all our guess are right and we get You & I part 1 on June 24.)

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

You mean scroll traces? Most/all of the cs scrolls are applied to the item directly before the scroll trace system happens.

5. Default Re: How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

Right, but iirc, they remove the Boom part of those scroll methods. That could mean protection scrolls might not be brought back. (Hopefully we'd have at least one more round of availability so we that we can continue to use older scrolls we still carry.)

6. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

Enhancement scrolls still boom though, and the anni scrolls will most likely still boom for those that stock up on them. I don't think they removed booming on scrolls entirely they just lowered the rate by a lot, but could be wrong.

7. Default Re: How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

From my understanding of the scroll trace system, it only replaces all of those random normal scrolls that nobody ever uses. Things like Event Scrolls and Chaos Scrolls still exist as their own thing.

8. Default Re: How long until guardian scrolls and such come out?

It's usually every 3 months or so.

Anyone remember Nexon saying they would be perm in the cash shop.. but like many things go back on their word?