Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

You can get skills of another class, they just won't show up and you can't use them. For example, you can get both +1 brandish and blast on a reverse sword, but you can't use one of them if they don't show up or both if you're a dark knight and randomly leveled up a sword.

2. Default

Yes but theres actually logic to that, what could giving pirates +1 hurricane( i assume thats what storm arrow is...) possibly achieve, which is why hes confused i guess

3. Default

what is neo city doing there when they have neo tokyo?

GMS has a 50 50 chance geting neo tokyo

4. Default

No, GMS does not; there is only neo city data present. If neo city is even being added in SEA, it might override the real area in every version but the version that made it.

5. Default

About 4 hours before, actually.

edit: oh you deleted it you sneaky boy.

6. Default

maplesea is getting tera forest. some players got stuck there before the bugfix patch.

7. Default

*headdesk* Just another reason to not play maple -_-

8. Default

the current version is 0.90 by now.. *(due to numerous bug fixes). still doesn't stop the huge number of rollbacks.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

OH WHERE iS MY GOD NOW.

NOTHING MAKES SENSE ANYMORE.

10. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

... But MSEA already has all of Neo Tokyo...

11. Default

Just because it's in the data doesn't mean they're going to get it. The companies recieve "packages" from Nexon Korea and the translators translate it, and then whatever is next gets programmed in. It gets translated regardless, though. That's why it's there.

12. GLADIGATORS
    usa

That doesn't explain why players got stuck in an area that "SEA isn't planning on releasing" though.

13. Default

It got put in by accident? Like our failed night market.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I suppose this is something only someone with server experience could answer then. If it's in the data, does that automatically mean that the maps are in the game, but the means to get there by any normal player doesn't exist?