Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/mai...cements/00FrQ/

2. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

And once more I pray that they let me unequip my secondary weapon after the maintenance finishes...

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

If hyper patch is early april they should be at least releasing highlights relatively soon.

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Screw Kaisers being unable to unequip their secondary weapon, they are overpowered enough.
    give me Kanna Kasen fix please.

5. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

Jett too I believe, and honestly we've only been having a story-based take on why these classes don't have the Alliance skill while Gameplay and Story Segregation rule the roost.

6. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

While both should be fixed, you'd think Nexon would prioritize The essence since it's preventing people from cubing it... in other words, preventing nexon from making money.

7. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

I can agree on this. If the hyper patch flies on by and nothing is done about Kasen, I'm going to log another ticket.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

True, it is quite surprising that Nexon isn't fixing a money making issue first.

While they are at it they should remove weapon potential from emblems like in KMS (unless that's already happened and I haven't realized)

9. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

I'm thinking it's intentional at this point, since boss damage specifically is the only line that doesn't exist (To my knowledge, anyhow) on the emblems.

10. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

Highlights should be up either this Friday or by middle of next week I think, they're generally a week in advance but Kanna's was ~4 days earlier.

11. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I was expecting by end of thursday, but whatever. At the very least get the word out that the patch is going on.

I just want to know what kind of damage increase i'm looking at, if any...

12. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

You can get weapon potential on Xenon hearts, except boss damage, so I'm pretty sure it's intentional for emblems to have everything but boss damage.

13. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Hopefully they fix the npc bug right this time. Just remove the limit of going in and make it count when you beat the boss.

14. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

also would like a fix to the link skill for Kanna. Apparently the quest for learning how to use the link skill is bugged and by completing it you actually block yourself from being able to link the ability >.O

15. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

Honestly this is what I think is stopping them from fixing this. They obviously know about it. They probably just are like meh, they're OP. That's no reason to leave a glitch in your game.

16. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

Yet AB can use their emblems just fine.

17. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

Weird. Did this with both my Kanna and Hayato, and they linked just fine.

18. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

Kaiser's Emblem is fine, it's their Nova Trust Essence that can't be unequipped (their secondary weapon).

19. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

I believe it is bugged if you do the quest before you're supposed to with those quest helpers you get from Tot's.

20. Default Re: Scheduled Server Maintenance - March 27, 2013

It's more likely it's just having done the quest helpers on Kanna in general. I didn't use the quest items to accept or complete the quest before it was time. I completed it when I got to 70, but found it was glitched out as soon as I clicked to transfer the skill. The only fix right now is to completely remake the character to 70, which I have no intention of doing because I have no space for it). I'm pretty sure that there are LOADS of other people who have the same problem. I believe it's mostly Kanna's that are experiencing this glitch, but have heard stories of other characters glitching.