Page 113 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114 LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Adding the size of Madara's Tengai Tensei... oh boy!
    Spoiler

And if that destructive force... it could be brutal if does over 50% boss dmg and ignores everything.... and adding a DoT... but it could be totally OP'ed.

now about the IGN... I wonder if FlamePrince could be accepted due the lenght.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

i prefer a certain lunar princess' moon drop.

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Nightwalker Hyper Skill

I had to shrink the gif down cause it was too big

소란스럽군.

Here's the link to the original gif released by nexon

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

If it wasn't for the bats at the end and the character wearing a claw I would have believed you if you said it was a new Demon hyper skill.

5. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Wow, that looks really cool.
    And it changes the background even for just a moment, that's pretty insane. Though I expect it will cause a lot of DCs when it's released in GMS.

Looks pretty much exactly how I expected so far though, bats + darkness. Pretty sweet.

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Wow, that skill is just on a entirely different level...

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

That violent screen shake

8. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

I thought Ancestral Prominence was horrible enough, I can see both Flame Wizard and Night Walker are going to bring my endurance to a whole new level.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Oh my god

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Love the full moon in the background.

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Pretty to look at indeed, but it will gro dull fast, just like every other ultimate in the game.
    It will most likely suck too, just like the rest.

Leaves me hungry for more though.

12. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

I'm quite curious why they are showing it this early, since this is Blaze Wizard's month. I hope they don't release Blaze Wizard with barely any fanfare at all, but promote Night Walker for a full month.

Then again, I suppose there isn't that much point promoting it at this point, since it's likely going to be released in 2 days.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

I was wrong about F/W hitting KMS on 10th April though, as Spadow has mentioned, more info regarding 11th Anni, F/W and N/W revamps will probably be revealed on 10th April

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

my computer's body is NOT ready.

but it'd be pretty fun if it was somehow like kaisers (it only appears in an area, so if the map is too big you only see a giant black square at some point.

15. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Aw really? that's a shame. I've waited this long though, I'm sure I can wait an extra week or two.

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Looks very Demon Avenger-y, I like it. Looking forward to seeing more Night Walker stuff!

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

It's still weird when it works like Luminous' (?) since the animation happens, but nothing gets hit.

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

No one caught that FW is actually AB reskin? From Soul Resonance to hammer to bubble

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Gonna have to list some timestamps. Sure, the fireballs look like Star Bubble, but they're fireballs.

The only resemblance to an existing skill that I saw was from 0:14-0:16 with the giant fireball with Reflection/Chain Lighting-like properties.

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 67 - Congratulations, our first level 250!

Ard 0:19, you have heavenly crash
    Ard 0:23, you have soul resonance

As for the giant fireball, I guess it is something similar to i/l frozen orb and f/p venom orb. Or whatever the skill is being called for f/p