Page 63 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Well I wrote the "I haven't played MS for months" for that reason. My knowledge is based from what I read in this forums, being the last about how Nexon perma banned everyone exploiting Tyrant equips and deleted them all. It seems you're saying the current hacking situation has been going on for 10 days in which case it excuses me for failing to grasp how serious it has become again.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Granted you are right on one thing: the hacking situation has not been this bad in quite some time and it's because of Nexon and their improvement that it's been that way.

Even with that improvement though, the reaction to it has not been very swift. Granted it's the holidays...can't really expect too much with that in mind.

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Pretty sure Nexon is in holidays and hackers are taking advantage of it. This doesn't excuse Nexon one bit, to let such a vulnerable game wide open to attacks, but at least there's hope it all gets handled once holidays are over?.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I'd rather blame them for non-stackable 2x on christmas day than hackers to be honest. The latter is kind of unavoidable, the former is false advertising...

5. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Inkwell Diary # 49 기억을 찾는 여행

The path to retrieve lost memories

“네게도 기억은 있겠지?”
    “나도 내 기억을 찾고 싶어!”
    You remember some too right?
    I want to find my memories!

PS: She's hot.

6. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

That looks awesome! The art is just fantastic!

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

That is cute. I wonder what's that creature down there, a new pet perhaps?

8. Lead Ball
    malaysia

Even if it's not, I'm pretty sure that they'll make it one.

9. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

she summons it on her attacks actually. ( a green one iirc, haven't paid close attention to it)

also, why am i in love with those eyes? thanks to anime and how similar the eyes look to the energy system, i feel like she'd go into overload and the bars will start spinning very fast, and the very idea is just HNNGH here.

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Now if only you could see it in action! Perhaps they'd want to show this in a trailer?

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

previously we seen a short hair Xenon

and now the longhair version

a male and female Xenon?

12. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Perfect wallpaper material right there

@above

The short haired android with a scythe is someone in the storyline not an actual class.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

That cat/creature next to it is so cute!! Give me a permanent version and I'll have it before you can blink.

Awesome work. Moar pls Nexon. Keep this up and more will follow (pun intended).

Hadriel

14. Lead Ball
    malaysia

Same thought.

15. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

That pet next to her is called Rooty. It appears in some of Xenon's skills, like:
    http://orangemushroom.files.wordpres...omb-effect.gif
    http://orangemushroom.files.wordpres...ser-effect.gif
    http://orangemushroom.files.wordpres...e-effect-1.gif
    It's like a little sidekick of Xenon and I think it's really cute :3

16. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

He is probably referring to

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Interesting. Not sure what direction they are taking with this.

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

was thinking of which is correct

then later end up like what happen to Aran ...

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

God damn it. Don't tell me they're going the way of Aran and making Xenon sex confused. ~_~

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

What a lovely picture! Wait a minute..... that's female Xenon. They already used male Xenon in that previous entry with Claudine..... OH GOD NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT ANOTHER ARAN SITUATION!