1. Default PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

The second question is more important since I've been invited to help out in a Cygnus V2 run and I don't want to mess it up but two's better than one.

1) What are the titles that can be obtained from Grand Battle, requirements and their effects? I'm sure Grand Battle will be out by March 13th so I want to aim for the best possible

2) What should I take note of when my party members are fighting against Cygnus? I will be there to provide AB, HB, Dispel on demand and heal along with Threaten. My HP with Bad Luck Ward is currently 12.4k and I have almost 5k avoid.

Thanks for your input!

2. Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

1) Get the Avenger title. It provides PDR. All you need to do is kill the last person who killed you (marked by a target on the minimap).

2) If the guy you're going with can solo V2, the best best would be to get tele'd out and just stay in Scrubby Garden, and come in to Res if he dies for some reason. If you stay on the map there's a good chance of aggro shifting to you if your partner gets tele'd out, which will alter the DR timing.

edit: Bully is a good title too. Provides crit rate. I don't remember how to get it though.

3. Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

We're going in with four people including myself. My friend will be using Crash and provide firepower, there's a DB and there's an Evan that does capped damage too. So far our game plan is for my friend to steal Time Leap to help minimize the chances of deaths while I keep buffs up so that our main attacker (The Evan) can do his stuff.

As for the two titles, both are appealing since I don't have maxed PDR or crit.

4. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

don't attack empress herself, that's the big one, otherwise stuff gets screwy.
    if she casts DR (meaning, that the crash failed, or timed out) you have a buff that steals DR, you can use that.
    try not to get hit by empress lasers (the big purple attack) that think hits my DrK for 12k, so i dunno if you as a phantom can survive it (dunno if you have more M.def) but either way it's gonna be close.
    when fighting the other knights, stay clear, they stun, KB, lock you in place, etc etc, you don't want that to happen to you, so stay behind the attacker unless you have to get close (threaten and stuff)

5. Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

My M.def isn't all that high and I might be getting HP boost pots for support in case I need to switch to Threaten for a bit, but I'll see what I can work out with my friend since he has higher HP. That's all very useful advice!

6. Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

Since its only v2 run, it doesn't matter if party attacks, they're going to be attacking within crash intervals. Although they'll bring her hp down faster with just 1 person. Regardless, aggro will not change unless you attacked her (familiars included), just remember the timings and when mihile v2 does DR and you should be fine. If you have 1024 resolution screens like us, the best way to tell when to use crash is the 3rd icon buff from the timer for mihile's hp bar. Afterwards, just count 70secs and start using crash intervals to lock out DR, easy enough. Usually I have to do between 72-75 secs because this game's server CD logic fails. Pay attention to how DR looks like, both icon, and what the skills look like.

Your hp is fine if you keep up HB, and threaten lessens enough damage.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

i always forget threathen reduces damage. adding to the above: do make sure the crash worked on mihile before you keep attacking (if you are attacking) sometimes the guy is jumping or something and crash plain misses (or gets resisted if you cast it exactly 70 seconds later like ultima said

and ultima, i think it's gonna be just one main attacker.

8. Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

If your main attacker survives bomb and is experience at Empress, you can sit back while he does everything I guess. For V2s it's easier if someone seperates Mihile from the other 4.

9. Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

I'll keep an eye on it and hotkey Vol D'Ame in case my friend misses his crash. At this point I'm assuming the Evan is the main attacker since I know my friend's range is maybe about 80k+ or so after buffs (100k+ with apples) and he didn't mention the DB's range. o_o

10. Default Re: PvP titles and Cygnus V2 survival!

If you end up getting bombed, use Dark Sight (or Shroud Walk? I'm not 100% sure if that works, don't know about Phantoms) and if those don't work, then just be nice and tank the bomb as far as possible from your party members so you don't stun them too.

If you play on 800 x 600 resolution, Mihile's first DR is a hair length away from the 7th buff counting from the right corner towards the left.

Also, be really careful about Scrubby Garden room. If there's too many mobs and you attack them, pretty high chance you disconnect. Just don't touch them, period.

If your DB friend doesn't know it, CoH is excellent for checking for DR.