1. Default The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG

HENNGNGNGNGNNGNGNGNNNNNNGGNGNNGNNNGG

2. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

I hate this artist because he doesn't learn. Anything. Ever.

3. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

Doesn't fix the "all of my want" feel though. :(

4. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

top pic
    holy pomegranate her neck is long

like its as tall as her head what the pineapple

5. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

I'll agree that some of his ideas are cool. I don't really like the Leona one.... I think lifeguard Leona and Renekton would be way more fun.

And sorry, it just irks me that he wants to work for Riot, but he isn't getting his act together. His sketches are 100x better than his finished stuff. I just hate artists who don't take c&c to heart.

6. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

Who the fuck wears stilettos to the beach?

pretty sure I've seen this on SP before, but I'd buy this in a heartbeat

7. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1653728

One of the coolest skin ideas I've seen.
    Last edited by SolicShooter; 2012-06-24 at 07:23 AM.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

No beachball Orianna?
    Dislike.

9. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

Kinda surprised this wasn't one of her release skins tbh

10. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

Dunk master yi man. He could palm the ball and dunk on whoever he lands on. lol

11. Default Re: The "I keep throwing money at the screen, but it doesn't happen" thread

And?