1. Default Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

I have 2 small questions,

A friend of mine got the all skills +1 bonus from his inner ability and we found out it can raise skill levels over the regular max level of a skill just like CO can. It got even crazier when we found out you can also combine this with Combat Orders to raise your skills to level 33. I always thought it was impossible to do this because the skills on fiels tables show level 32 at max but apparently its possible to hit level 33 and higher? So my question would be, what is the max level you can obtain on skills? You can get skill level +2 up to 3 times with inner abilities and you can also get +2 from combat orders so is it possible to get level 38 maple warrior, level 38 advanced combo etcetera?

My second question is regarding the 10% chance to blind an enemy on nebulite and potential bonuses. Since im a Hero its really easy to hit max PDR so PDR nebulites arnt really a good option for me. So was thinking it might be a good idea to go for the cheap 10% chance to seal enemys bonus since it would save me the annoyance of having to use Panic in dojo and on other bosses. I tried installing one of those nebulites on a cheap level 50 sword but i cant even manage to get normal mobs to show the "Blind" skeleton icon above their heads. Do these nebulites work on bosses and do they go together with the 125% damage on blinded enemys from my chance attack skill?

2. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

As for the first question, it works because it is 1+ to all passive skills. They apparantly round up dynamicaly. Only CO and inner abilities raise the cap, so 33 is the max you can have on 4th job passives.

3. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

IDK about the first one cause I'm not cool enough for that.

The second one is pretty easy. the 10% chance isn't really worth jack didly. I have it on my knuckle (cause I can't afford to cube anything) and it doesn't help or hurt me. If anything cube for more boss damage% or damage %. Anything BUT the status inflicting ones would be more helpful than the status ones.

4. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

Im talking about nebulites. the only alternatives for me would be the % boss dmg nebulites wich arnt really available in my server and the %str nebulites wich due to other %str stuff dont really do anything either. I really dont need more pdr because im allready capped at 100%

Because im a hero i do 125% damage on monsters that are blinded. The panic attack that blinds monsters has a cooldown though and the cooldown is too high to be using on every boss during dojo. Having a passive blind on my weapon might actually be more helpfull than 2-3 more % str. IF they work on bosses though, and IF they trigger my 25% dmg bonus that is.

5. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

Regardless, it's TERRIBLE. Even though it would probably activate your bonus, even the highest level status inflicting bonuses are bad. 10% is just not enough to justify a potential slot on an item. If you don't want those, you could honestly just use an All stat nebulite or % damage. Damage is probably the best thing to put on your weapon next to boss attack, PDR ignore, and the decen skills (since those do exist, but require alien nebulite cubes and gach tickets >.>)

6. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

What about stuff like damage reflect and decreased cooldown, is that gach-only too?

7. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

The gach is referring to the nebulite gach that's in GMS currently. Also allows you to get tickets to fuse nebulites higher than or equal to rank B. The nebulites you mention would likely only be accessible to people who gach the nebulites on purpose or buy the cubes to cube the nbulites. It's exactly like potential lines- more money = better stuff. Though I haven't seen damage reflect or cooldown reset on nebulites, but I assume they're there.

8. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

The poison's the only one of those effect bonus potentials I've seen working, I don't know if poison is a status effect that counts though.

9. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

I've posted about this a while ago: http://www.southperry.net/showthread...=1#post1007161

There is no such thing as +2 skill IA, only +1 passive skills. And I don't think I've ever seen two of the same IAs. So I'm guessing the highest skill level is just a passive 4th job skill at lvl 33.

10. Default Re: Concerning max skill levels with CO and Blind potential bonus

still, im realy confused about why the blind chance nebulites dont seem to do anything at all. Apparently the nebulite/potential blind stat doesnt give an animation above the monster and doesnt work with chance attack?