Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Question about Star foce in GMS

I saw the uptate notes and look: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/upd.../00IBv#enhance , but this image show the price of eqps for star foce:http://nxcache.nexon.net/spotlight/2...b06bb9.png(non superior), will the prices for lv150 aply for lv160 as well?

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

We will know as soon as the game comes up.
    Level 160 equips might
    - cost the same as 150
    - cost more
    - be impossible to enhance using Star Force
    - cause the game to crash if you try to enhance them using Star Force

We'll just have to wait to see which of the above Nexon did (or caused to happen through neglect).

Edit: game is up
    First star on level 160 equipment (sw hat) costs 164,800 meso, and gives 2 allstat.
    11th star on level 160 weapon (sw sword) costs 10,447,000, and gives 7 attack and 3 main/secondary stat.

I'm not sure whether the stats depend on previous stats (as EE's do, at least for attack) or is fixed per level.

I'm not brave enough to click the "enhance" button this soon after the update. Let other people find the bugs first...
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-12-03 at 09:31 AM.

3. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

sw claw gained 5 atk each, 220 to 230
    sw dagger gained 7 atk each, 310 to 324

both had 10 stars before the patch, star force enhanced them to 12

(both weapons were transposed)

4. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Does anyone have the problem where their 1/2 starred AEE items pre-star force are not allowing them to be enhanced due to the fact they are apparently MEE scrolled?

4 of my equips have this issue :S

5. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

yea, 2 of mine have that issue, blue stars right? one is a transposed sw overall, other one is a star heart

6. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Yeah Blue stars were equivalent to 'MEE scrolled gear in KMS' aka can only use MEE on them so yeah im assuming they didnt fix that part. Oh well just have to wait and see ;-;

7. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

And just FYI - The meso cost for 160 items is higher than the 150 amount. For instance, the cost for 2-3 enhancement for a 150 item is 409k. THe cost for my SW hat to go from 2-3 is 492k.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

My sword is a sweetwater transposed from empress, and its 10 stars are yellow... I can't remember whether I AEE'ed it before or after transposing, though. Most likely after.
    My Beryl heart has a blue star on it, though. I assume that's because it's level 30 and level 30 can't have any Star Force stars. No idea why.

9. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Can't enhance my heart because of this.

10. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

It probably has to do with how much above the average the scrolling is -- throwing an enhance on made the system think the stats were due to that enhancement, and the only way an enhance could give that many stats is from MEE.

11. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Does anyone know how many stats I would be missing out on with my current 9 star weapon? I was hoping to be able to boom my Gun and restart the enhancements but it's going to be pretty difficult with only a 1% boom rate.

12. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Well, you can use enhancement anyway and try to get the rank reduced. At least then you could potentially rank it down to 5 stars and perhaps get better stats out of it (if they are indeed better with star force).

13. Orbital Bee Cannon

How would that help? When it ranks down you lose the same stats you'll gain on the way back up.

14. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Ok this is completely random but I didnt want to make a new thread so im just going to ask here.... Has anyone enhanced Nova equipments through star force yet ?

15. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Did that, and too lazy to do it again, played with one and only got to 4 stars and back to 0 again. Too much of a meso sink here, about 18mil per enhance I spent over 500m just to test it only not even keeping it lol.

16. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

You shouldn't be missing out on anything. My staff was at 12 stars before the patch, I got it up to 14 after the patch before blowing it up, then once I got it back up to 12 it had the exact same stats from before the patch (or at least the important stats were the same, I didn't pay attention to def/hp/etc).

17. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

Does anyone has any data regarding how many stat gained per star for weapon and armor level 150+?

I got a lot of enhanced 7-10 stars on armor before star force implemented.

18. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

iirc = its 2 all stats from 1-5, and 3 all stats from 6-15.
    It should add HP/MP and Defense as well, but i dont pay attention to those stats because since when did those stats matter in this game anyway

19. Default Re: Question about Star foce in GMS

So in this case, do I enhance until it boomed and use equipment trace to clean equipment and enhance again?

20. Orbital Bee Cannon

That wouldn't help.
    The equipment trace has the "un-enhanced" stats calculated using the same formula. So if you currently have, say, 8 stars on your armor, the game assumes you have 5x2 + 3x3 = 19 allstat from enhancements. If you boom it, your equipment trace would have 19 allstat less than you have.

Source: http://maplestory.nexon.net/communit...art%26nxid%3D6