Page 18 of 114 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

My body is ready.

2. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

the music made it worse too.

3. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

SCREW Naruto anime and that generic animes! Want a Maple Story series now!

4. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Hyper Skills pls.

5. Water Female
    IGN: PlsBuffBT
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 22x
    Job: Beast Tamer
    Guild: Path
    Alliance: Meme
    Farm: Yeiionde
    england

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Remember that Mercedes elf ears item? Yeah. I want a Kaiser horns item. Horns are always kickass.

hurr quoted the wrong thing.
    Last edited by FangelXIII; 2012-07-26 at 07:08 AM. Reason: messed up

6. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Lv 140?

Ah, my excitement for this Aran-inclusive update just died

7. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

To whoever said Hayato's trailer was the best for a job in MS, this one definitely steals the cake

There is a ghost Kaiser warrior as NPC in the new town, It could totally be the guy in the trailer. Or it could be a glorified version of that little fight Kaiser and Magnus have during his intro... glorified a million.

8. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

So far they only showed hyper skills for heroes classes but none for adventurers.
    i hope the evolution means only the Adventurer classes evolve and get real 5th job but all the hero and special classes only get a couple hyper skills instead.

9. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Unlikely though.

10. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Dam nexon that one epic kaiser

11. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

The way no Adventurer class was even touched upon gave me the sneaking suspicion they weren't getting anything at all. Consider it payment for having a linked Cash Shop. Just some worst-case-scenarioing.

12. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

It's easier to milk limited-time things than permanent ones.

Adventurers are the ''standard'' classes, whereas everything else is limited-time only (Except the ''tutorial classes'' of Cygnus), and they're by far more flashy and appealing to everybody, plus they have separate cash shops.

They release them and people rush like mad, spending hundreds on them so they don't miss out on anything for it. ''This thing is so cool and limited-time, so I have to jump on it when I get my chance'' Another thing is that because they make them far more appealing in every single way that's just another reason to limit when you can make them or else they completely take over the game. They want people to still have Adventurers around so Phantom gets their skills after all.

13. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

Psssst. Resistance isn't time limited.

14. AFK at Ch 18 Leafre Straight Male
    Nion's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: GreenTeaSip
    Server: Scania
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Symbolism
    Alliance: Lore
    Farm: Symbolism
    California

This might be late but there seems to only be 3 hyper skills that seem to link well with each other.

15. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

And they're also not very appealing.

My point is that they're moving away from the original classes as time moves on to focus more on bigger, better, limited-time classes. If they change that at some point I would honestly be shocked.

16. Lead Ball
    IGN: Killmeplsok
    Server: Cassiopeia
    Level: 181
    Job: Captain
    Guild: LoveOfCari
    Alliance: LoveOfCari
    malaysia

Entry #30

전장의 아이돌 Idol of the Battlefield.

상승하는 미소녀력!
    전장의 아이돌 엔젤릭버스터☆
    Arise!
    Idol of the battlefield, Angelic Buster☆

17. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

-idol

oh god, this class is going just the place i hate the most, some sort of female idol with confidence issues and superpowers and whatnot

18. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

At least it looks way better than the previous version of the character or w/e it was.

Spoiler

19. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

I wouldn't mind playing as Justin Beiber

20. Default Re: News : KMS [Tempest!] Update: Inkwell Diary # 25 Magnus's Surprise Attack (by Max

If they did that, i would make the character just to watch it die OVER and OVER and OVER....