1. Default Should I keep this potential roll?

Pot #1, Pot #2, or keep trying? I think I've got about 6 or so more cubes left.

Spoiler

2. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

Personally, I'd take it and then keep going.
    33% Int is good, but it's nothing compared to the second potential.

3. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

Alright, going with that for now.

Also, my gloves are currently +15% Minimum Crit Damage, Increase HP Recovery Items/Skills 30%, and 9% INT, with an SE neb. Should I try the last few for SI, or try for a second %INT line on my Badge/Shoulder/Belt?

4. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

Is it a main glove or is it just a side glove for buffing/dojo?
    If it's a main glove, I'd keep it or aim for higher % Int. If it's a side glove, I'd go for the SI. I'm not entirely sure how the top line would compare to 12% or so Int though.

If you're low on cubes though, definitely go for % Int on the things that are lacking it.

5. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

It's a main glove, and with dSE and the 6% Crit neb currently in my Staff, I have 100% Crit with both my main 4th Job attacks. And everything's got at least one line of %INT on it. Guess I'll use them on my Pinnacle Ring and see what happens, since that's only 3% INT Epic right now, and my only "permanent" equip that isn't Unique/Legendary Except my currently potless Emblem.

6. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: Swirlled
    Server: Bera
    Level: 250
    Job: Aran
    Guild: AUniversityO
    Alliance: Honour
    Farm: Swirlly

Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

You know, I wonder what would happen if your client crashed on that screen...

OT: I would go with the second one. 33% int is awesome, but you can get more range out of the other potential lines weapons have to offer.

7. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

It's all about damage nowadays, and you really need a good damage output when bossing. So I suggest you choose the new potential.

8. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

I wouldn't keep either if you're going to roll over the first one, but that really depends on your fundings and what not.

Then again I personally have a thing for % boss..

9. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

%attack/magic attack is better than %boss after you've hit a certain amount of %boss, though you're honestly better off going for %boss on weapon + secondary weapon and %attack/magic attack on the emblem.

10. Default Re: Should I keep this potential roll?

(Not to mention we have no indication of how much %boss this person has)