Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2273
  1. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Huge buff wave is coming soon for merc tho.

Strike Dualshot Strike Dualshot (3rd): now does 20% increased damage on stunned monsters
    Highkick Demolition High Kick Demolition (3rd): after used, you will now be in the air
    Ishtar's Ring Ishtar’s Ring (4th): damage has been increased from 110% to 150%, range has been increased
    Defense Break Defense Break (4th): no longer gives a chance to ignore 100% of a monster’s defense, now permanently ignores 25% of a monster’s defense and 25% of their elemental resistances
    Advanced Final Attack Advanced Final Attack (4th): damage of first arrow has been increased from 105% to 120%, damage of second arrow has been increased from 70% to 80%

Advanced Strike Dual Shot NEW: Advanced Strike Dual Shot (4th): Shoot arrows quickly at up to 8 enemies dealing 150% damage 4 times with an 80% chance to stun for 6 seconds. If attacking a stunned enemy, its damage will be increased by 20%. (required skill: level 20 Strike Dual Shot) (max level: 1)
    Ishtar's Ring - Ignore GUard NEW: Ishtar’s Ring – Ignore Guard (Hyper): Ishtar’s Ring’s amount of monster defense ignored is increased by 20%.
    Ishtar's Ring - Boss Killer NEW: Ishtar’s Ring – Boss Killer (Hyper): Ishtar’s Ring’s damage to bosses is increased by 20%.
    REMOVED: Ishtar’s Ring – Add Range (Hyper)
    REMOVED: Ishtar’s Ring – Linked Reinforce (Hyper)

Final Attack Dual Bowgun Final Attack (2nd): secondary arrow’s damage has been increased from 50% to 75%
    Unicorn Spike Unicorn Spike (3rd): debuff will no longer be removed after a certain number of hits, it will stay for its entire duration
    Advanced Final Attack Advanced Final Attack (4th): secondary arrow’s damage has been increased from 80% to 120%
    Legendary Spear Legendary Spear (4th): number of hits has been increased from 2 to 3, cooldown has been removed
    Lightning Edge Lightning Edge (4th): cooldown has been removed
    Elvish Blessing Elvish Blessing (Hyper): duration has been increased from 30 seconds to 60 seconds

Defense Break: new effects of 30% max critical damage and 15% boss damage have been added
    Lightning Edge: new effect has been added where when used on a boss, a debuff will be applied for 10 seconds that increases Ring of Ishtar’s damage by 20% and ignores the boss’s touch damage
    Ring of Ishtar Ring of Ishtar: can now move while using this skill

2. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

@Baklava; @Takebacker;
    Well they didn't let BM/MMs chain their mobility skills so... *shrug*

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

The only Hero character that I think doesn't live up to potential is Mercedes, but that's just because of how gear dependent Mercedes is.

Same reason Demon Slayer can't chain mobility skills, I'd assume. They're different functions of the same skill.

4. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

I think the problem with Mercedes right now is that you find yourself using too many 3rd job skills. They do less hits per attack as opposed to new classes and there's not much on the damage buff skills department either. I feel like the animations/mobility is fine, but in comparison to my lvl 10x, unfunded Xenon, my lvl 18x funded Mercedes could catch up a bit.

5. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Is that really a fair comparison?

6. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

Except that DS can jump up then glide.

BM/MMs cannot use DJ up then grappling hook or retreat shot up then DJ or hook. It's really disappointing to basically get equivalent skills.

7. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Why should you be able to execute more than one option when you have more options overall than the classes you're comparing to?

8. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Agreed. My mercedes has been rotting away at 200 for a long time. I cant wait to see if the revamp actually changes much. Mercedes need way more funding for damage though, my xenon has twice the range with the same funds.

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

That doesn't work all the time, especially if you have latency issues.
    Why on earth would you want to use double jump after retreat shot, that's like saying you want to jump back into the burning car you just escaped from.

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

If only there was a way to turn in midair.

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

That would put you in the falling state and double jumping would just beat you into the ground. :|

12. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    usa

So I could use retreat shot for vertical movement and then DJ for horizontal?

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Speaking of Special Adventurers, I'm hoping that when the RED update comes to GMS Cannoneer, Dual Blader AND Jett share the adventurer cash shop inventory.

Then again, this is greedy GMS, and it's possible that Cannoneer and Dual Blader won't be opened up.

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

Not expecting any major buffs or change in playstyle for DBs, though I'd definitely appreciate it if they removed the Sudden Raid Hypers (and the Bloody Storm ones) and replaced them with ones for Final Cut or Blade Fury.

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 62 - Dual Blade, Cannon shooter, Strike!

I can see it happening to Jett, however. I don't see how they'll make money off of Cannoneer or Dual Blades.

16. Default Re: Inkwell Diary #62 - Dual Blade, Cannon Shooter strike! (More revamps guises)

Everyone's Xenon has twice the range of everything; that's the beauty of using 3 main stats.

I think the only buff DBs need is the removal of their pointless job advance system. It makes sense for Evan to have a unique one, not so much DBs,

17. Helium Atom Gay Male
    IGN: CoveralAran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 181
    Job: Zero
    Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Re: KMS 1.2.207 - Eunwol

There is actually a new Inkwell's Diary up (apparantly those still exist) and this thread seems the most appropiate to post it in.
    Credits to KremeChoco/Koshenya from Leafre for the translations.

Hello Maplers!
    Are you having fun with the first (Origin) and second (Forgotten Hero Eunwol) parts of the You&I update?

Our Development team is working hard on preparing the third part of the update, “The Seed.”
    The scheduled date of the test server patch will be available within a few days from now.
    As of now, we are currently making progress with reviews, final tests, and balances.
    The new content will be tested through the test server before all Maplers will be able to try it.

Since nothing about “The Seed” has been officially released yet, we suppose everyone is very curious about what it is. A bit will be revealed by this Inkwell Diary.

'Seed' refers to a tower made when the Black Mage was trying to destroy the Maple world, and the lives it took to make it. It is similar to Noah's ark.

By the effects of the Black Mage's powers, it began to spiral into an uncontrollable state, and warriors of the world began to attempt to stabilize it.

Within the levels of the 'Seed' tower itself are not only monsters currently living in Maple World, but also monsters believed to have been extinct. However, there are traps and pits installed to prevent intruders from reaching the inner depths. It would be a very difficult task to reach every depth of the tower. This is mainly because of the boss monster that protects over it.

When will a Mapler who can clear the Seed appear?
    It will take not only powerful attacks, but also control, agility, knowledge, experience, etc.
    It is a challenge with the fate of Maple World in the balance (?).

Is the third update just 'Seed,' you ask? Not at all! More hints will be released later about a new opportunity to have fun with your friends, and the reopening of currently restricted classes... We are currently preparing sensational events and contents.

We ask for your support for the third You&I update—the Seed—scheduled for January 16th.

Thank you.

-by Inkwell

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

What #entry is that in Inkwell's diary? How many did we miss in these 5 months?

19. Neutron

IGN: shootDaFokUp
    Server: Scania
    Job: Cannon Master
    Guild: BlackRose

Is it me or does "The Seed" and "Tower" remind me of S.A.O.

20. Default Re: KMS 1.2.207 - Eunwol

I'm getting that vibe too :L

Also,

"It will take not only powerful attacks, but also control, agility, knowledge, experience, etc."

So it still will take powerful attacks yea? This better be goddamn enjoyable for everyone and not the select few packing 7 digit ranges.