Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

This image alone makes me want to vote for Obama.

2. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

You've never lived in a city before, have you?

And your last statement there is such a joke I'm actually laughing. Electoral votes elect Presidents, and they're given to each state based on the number of representatives each state has in Congress, which is ultimately reflective of the populations of those states. Because more than three-quarters of the U.S. population lives in and around urban areas, states with the largest concentrations of such areas have the most representatives in Congress, receive the most electoral votes, and ultimately greatly influence to whom those electoral votes are given when a state is won, it's actually people voting as they will who elect Presidents.

Long story short, 250 million Americans live in or around urban areas, so saying the "rest of the country is a solid majority of states with majority opposition to gay marriage" is a blatant disregard of the facts. That being said, not all of those people support gay marriage - but then again, you're still wrong, because 52% of the country, when last polled, supports same-sex marriage, so where you're getting this "majority" nonsense is beyond me.

3. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

Now we'll wait to see if attempts on his life are made by hardcore homophobes posing as "Martyrs wanting to bring justice".

4. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

I said *liberal* urban areas. San Francisco, NYC, Chicago. Not Indianapolis, not Charlotte, not Norfolk, not many of the other places that will actually influence the coming presidential election.

You're highly opinionated on this, but if you want your way you need to learn what its going to take to get it. Not just chortle insults at people who point out obvious impediments.

Read my post again if you're confused. Or simply disregard my observations and just continue to prostrate yourself on Obama's altar all for his nice, cheap, useless words.

5. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

http://bachmann.house.gov/News/Docum...umentID=294834

God, this woman.

6. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

WBBC is mourning.

7. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

I feel ashamed to be even partially represented by this woman. I hope this November's results shove a giant stick up her ass and completely dumbfound her.

8. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

Bleh.

I don't like the announcement from Obama, but he still has my election vote anyway for other reasons.

Unless someone better than anyone in the Republican and Democratic party shows up.

9. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

I actually met him on the 1st of this month when secretly came to Afghanistan (which was later revealed) to talk about the whole security issue. I honestly don't know why people are so threatened by gay marriage. Let them get married, how does this harm us straight folk? Worst part is....My Unit is from Fort Bragg, North Carolina.

10. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

According to the protests of certain Abrahamic religions, allowing more people to be married in a manner inconsistent with their religious beliefs somehow diminishes the intrinsic value of what they themselves get out of the institution. Yet divorce doesn't. So apparently gay marriage is adding in two negative values while divorcing is a net-zero. Or something.

11. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

http://religion.blogs.cnn.com/2012/0...eal/?hpt=hp_c1

I just love the comments on this goddamn thing. I find it especially ironic how african americans are so avid against equal rights.

12. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

That just comes from religion over anything else. You know just like everyone else who is against it.

13. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

Ironic that it's driven by a religion that was originally forced on them.

14. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

As a method of subjugation to convince them that they were not equal to white people.

15. Idiot. Male
    IGN: Enfris
    Server: Reboot GMS
    Level: 173
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Forever alone.jpg
    Alliance: Forever alone.jpg
    California

Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

I asked my dad about this and he said that this doesn't really affect his opinion on him. (He's a homophobic dude)
    Someone should put up the rainbow SP logo.

16. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

Doesn't actually count unless they were the direct people it was forced apon. Ancestors don't count.

@KhainiWest ; I feel like its human nature to oppress someone else. Something about feeling Superior.

17. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

Then "you oppressed me" doesn't count either and we no longer owe any degree of reparations to the "African American" community.

18. Default Re: Obama finally admits to supporting gay <strike>rights</strike> marriage.

Yeah. Yeah it kinda does count.
    And have you been reading Freud lately?