7-day shop + remote control+  
    Water of Life + 
    4hr 1.5x exp x 11  +
    30 day safety gem  +
    30 day respawn pass  +
    30-day traveling merchant+++
    30-day portable storage+++
    30-day Maple Tele Rock+++

Maple Teleport Rock is, per Artasi, "Similar to a Hyper Teleport Rock, except it has a 10 minute cooldown and only moves you between cities/towns. "
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2015-01-08 at 04:15 AM.

2. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

Oh god. I remember the last time they gave out Hired Merchants, please no. Option Three please.

3. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

None of them are particularly spectacular.

4. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

I am leaning towards option 2. Water of life and a 2x drop coupon will sure come in handy. I would also adore it if they allow different characters to receive certain items from packages.

5. Neon Atom
    IGN: Godtastik
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero / CM
    Guild: Articulate
    Alliance: Notorious

Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

Everyone have different priorities, if only they make it so we can choose any option in game instead of having to vote for 1 for everyone. But any free stuff is welcome i guess.

6. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

I had to double check myself when I saw the word Poll in the title. It would be nice to see them running polls more often, even for things of lesser value.

7. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

Only thing I'd use for #1 is the mushie.

Wouldn't use anything from #2.

I'd get a bit more use out of #3 with the Safety Gem and Respawn Pass, so I guess I'd vote for that.

8. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: TidusAiYuna
    Server: BelloNova
    Level: 204
    Job: Drk
    Guild: Minah<3
    Alliance: Tiffany<3
    Farm: Hyuna<3
    australia

y no maple points nexon. hired merchants just rekt the fm though they are gud

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

10. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

I assume Maple teleport rock =/= hyper teleport rock? These packages seem to actually have only 3 items instead of 6 cuz the rest are useless.

Might someone remind me why its a bad idea to get the hired merchant? Because I need one but I don't want to make playing maple even more troublesome than the NGS and channel switching DC make it.

Edit: never go into southperry right after waking up
    Last edited by byakugan; 2015-01-08 at 11:14 AM.

11. Water Straight Male
    IGN: Pybo
    Server: Scania
    Level: 211
    Job: Shade
    Guild: Reconcile
    Alliance: Intersection
    Farm: Mordor

Maple Tele Rocks can only teleport you to towns and there's a 10 minutes cool down between teleports.

I agree with you about the whole merchant thing. Even though the FM will be flooded with stores (which isn't a bad thing at all, IMO), owls and other means can make it very simple to find what you're looking for.

12. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

Having hired merchants everywhere for 1-2 days is good; gives those a chance to sell stuff that otherwise wouldn't.
    Good deals pop up.

I don't care which package we get.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

No use for literally anything but the merchant personally. There's a couple of things I would like to buy too, and if everyone has a store, there's gonna be plenty of goods to buy.

14. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

Erm... these Exp booster packs and coupons are absolutely useless for lv 200+ if these are the same ones in CS.

15. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

So long as I can pick things on different characters I'm fine with whatever.

16. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

Not if they're given via hot day-ish box. 1.5x/2x exp cards DO work on 201+ characters, they just aren't able to take them out of the CS.

17. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

I find it kinda funny how people with 0 posts are popping up telling people that they should all pick #1 because "it's good for the economy!"

18. Default

don't think i have anything to sell so merchants are kinda useless. but it is winning

water of life appears to be out of the race right now

Option ONE
    485 50.26%

Option TWO
    24 2.49%

Option THREE
    456 47.25%

probably 3 is more useful than 1 for me. safety and respawns.

probably most of voters are merchants who either want a shop or don't want the fm to be flooded with shops

actually i am quite baffled as to why they offered the 3 choices. i think people would have been quite happy with just receiving whatever they had decided, if they hadn't offered a choice.

now people will be disappointed if they didn't get what they wanted. and the poll will be easily manipulated by fanatics with many accounts mainly because most people would not vote.

why couldn't they have just given everything? they all expire very soon anyway

19. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Water of Life is easy enough to get, in the Rewards Shop.

The race is close but there are apparently a lot of mults. We won't know the real results until Nexon clean those out (hopefully they're not too lazy to).

I don't actually have immediate use for any of the options, but the 1.5x exp coupons in #3 don't expire, so might as well take those for if I ever decide to train.
    I do have stuff to sell, but doubt I'd bother to try (which involves getting stuff from mules and storage to put it all on one char) when FM is full of granny stands.

They probably offered the poll to look like they're listening to the public. However, it seems to be backfiring somewhat, both because it looks like half the population will be disappointed by whatever's picked, and because people are asking for other items (mostly soul enchanters, apparently ) and Artasi is adamant that those would be a "reward" and not a "compensation".

Someone did just suggest giving out all of the items, we'll see what comes of that.

20. Default Re: [POLL] Compensation for Holiday Connectivity Issues

option 3 please ;_; its so close i am curious if we can get them as seperate hot times would be coool