1. Basic1 Re: v106 and Evan skill updates

I'm not much of a "serious" player of Maple anymore, but I'm coming back into the game after a few months hiatus. The hgihest character I've ever leveled, after all these years (I was around since Broa) is my Evan. It was 16x before my hiatus, and now it's 17x after all these server crashes and the 3x exp.

I remember reading, on this site, about Evan revamps a few months ago, and seeing the OMGspeed of Evans in videos in kMS. I got excited, for the first time in a long ime, after reading gMS's website announcment of Aran/Evan revamps. I thought to myself, "speed to be able to compete with other classes, Blaze hitting multiple targets, Telecasting FINALLY, all of these upgrades will make me want to train this character to 19x." Then the patch came. I was ... confused.

Things I've noticed:
    Telecast added, along with Teleport Mastery
    Increased damage
    Take less dmg to hp with new MG
    Removal of the slow buff

Things I expected that I don't see:
    Blaze still hits 1 target. I read on extractions here a while ago it was supposed to be multi target now?
    Attack Skill Speed has not increased, or if it did, it's not noticeable by me. (or at least for earthquake, flame wheel, and blaze)

I remember looking at skill videos and seeing that dragon moving around very quickly, people were killing Captain and Kru at breakneck speed. Flame Wheels were so fast the numbers were almost unreadable. Where is my speed update? When I took my hiatus, I was sad because my wife's DB took 13 minutes to kill zakum, where it took me almost 40 minutes due to the slow speed of my Evan's skills (at 40k range) ... now I got hype for nothing?

Am I mistaken with these updates? Is there something I did not see? Or were the speed updates nerfed after I saw those videos? Am I just wasting everyone's time now because I'm out of the loop?

2. Water
    IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Default Re: v106 and Evan skill updates

Update we got was Akyrum, update you were looking at was Union.
    Akyrum aka Alliance Rising
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=47761

Union aka unknown in GMS
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=50724

We get the speed boost in Union, always was scheduled then.
    As for the less dmg to hp, it's actually an Onyx Will glitch I believe. Once casted you take one dmg to your HP whereas the rest goes to your MP

3. Default Re: v106 and Evan skill updates

I see. I did get them mixed up. Thanks for that clarification. Much appreciated.

(Also, if this is a double post, the first one didn't show up, it's been at least 15 minutes.)

Edit: I'm looking at the Union tables, and it still shows Slow as one of the skills. So are we not getting the Union updates? Or will they give us Slow again? I'm confused again.

4. Default Re: v106 and Evan skill updates

Wasn't Akyrum supposed to add a bit more changes to Evan? In particular, the Dragon Fury buff. :x

5. Water
    canada

We got that? O.o 25% -> 35%

6. Water
    canada

Lagged:(

7. Default Re: v106 and Evan skill updates

I thought it went up to 50%. Maybe that's later?

8. Default Re: v106 and Evan skill updates

Checking through the Justice skill tables for Evan, 50% doesn't happen. It's still 35% for being within 30-100% MP.
    http://www.southperry.net/showthread.php?t=51793

9. Default Re: v106 and Evan skill updates

Then I guess I was mistaken.