Thread: [In Progress] Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

1. Default Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

http://maplestory.nexon.net/shop/spe...is-week/00HHf/

2. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

Outfits are cool (and permanent!) But otherwise...complete garbage. What's the deal?...

3. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

"We have decided to permanently remove Cash Shop scrolls as they have been determined to negatively affect game balance."

4. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

Combine that pipe dream with something like "We will revise the Potential system because we feel it is not what it should be. A compensation program will adress the loss of stats and bonuses after the heavy nerfs, and bosses will be tweaked to match the new standard" and some people might consider playing again.

5. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

They should totally make a pet out of this

6. Polar Bear Gay Male
    IGN: danielcatu
    Server: yellonde
    Level: 121
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Vendetta
    Farm: 765pro
    chile

Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

there's already one they just need to transfer it from another ms version to gms

7. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

That mech package is kinda neat, even though I don't like the outfit that much...

My BaM won't be so special now, oh well.

8. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

Well, if they are going the route of reinstatement of previously permanent NX, there are a few pieces that I would like to pick up from the CS that are no longer even sold there. Chat me up Nexon, I have a wishlist. And don't worry, it doesn't include things like Permanent Safety Charms or VIP Teleport Rocks, these are strictly cosmetic.

9. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

I'm expecting permanent Janus/Sachiel/Veamoth packages if they're doing the permanent outfit packages, those have always been pretty popular as far as sets go and have only been released a few times.

10. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

re-release the option to buy any clothing from the cash shop as permanent pls

11. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

I really miss the Tania and Mercury sets.

Tania skirt is so punk.

12. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

TBH i forgot how they look like. Mind posting a set image of both of them [my google skills have failed me F4]

13. Default Re: Cash Shop Specials: 11/6 - 11/12

If maplestory had a criminal organization like in pokemon, they would be Team Mercury and Team Tania.

And their uniforms would be those sets.

I can show you when I have access to a comp :s

-

EDIT: Alright. Here's my example:

Aren't those cool sets? It was only available for like...... a couple months in the history of GMS or something. They've gone the way of the Sachiel, Venomoth, Janus sets and were never seen again except for one or two items from the set.
    Last edited by Sephie; 2013-11-06 at 06:26 PM.