Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Limited Time Job and Character Release

http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/news/current/00H4z/

2. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

I don't think we're getting our cygnus update on september 5th now. Somewhat disappointed I have to wait longer for my Phantom rebalance but oh well.

Well I guess I'll be leveling my Wind archer after all. (But first I need to get my stupid Mihile out of the way.)

3. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

So, no Cygnus returns then....

Spoiler

4. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

Welp, better make your Link Skill mules while you can!

I wonder what's next for GMS, if we're not getting the Cygnus Knight revamp.

5. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

I still prefer they wait until KMS finishes them all.

6. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

That's true, I wouldn't mind that, since it'd make more sense, than releasing 3 revamped, and 2 down the road. Releasing all 5 revamped at once would be nice, but no clue when Nexon Korea is going to finish Cygnus Returns...

7. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

Maybe they'll get back to it right now. RED's done, Explorers got their changes, Zero's here. Everything in the conference was pretty much delievered. What else is left?

8. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

Rather have the Cygnus classes revamped as a "whole" over part done.

Hoping RED comes out shortly considering it's done cept for the "5th job"

9. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

I heard Chapters 9 and 10 of the adventurer story line were scheduled for an August release. I don't know how reliable that source was though.

10. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

Wait exactly how does this imply Cygnus revamps aren't coming on September 5th?

11. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

They were released along with Kritias. It's a fun ending too xD

12. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

I can see them continuing with the Cygnus Returns update for the fall, as RED has pretty much wrapped up. I think another major update was coming for the fall according to this. We'll have to see!

13. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

They should've closed down Cygnus by now.

14. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

Does this mean we are going on the slow pace of KMS, getting the Hero updates that are barely anything in a separate patch :|

Not that I care or anything (only CK I have is NW from pre-BB) but too many people are waiting for it to be pushed back just to "follow" KMS (even though a bunch of our recent content was out of order.)

15. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

but do they HAVE to, though? i actually don't see the reason, and "UA creation" isn't enough to warrant it to shut off.

isn't there a possibility that the update could happen without even closing creation? then again i've been waiting so long i just want a decisive date for all this

16. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

They've closed down other classes before their revamp, what makes Cygnus so special?

17. Neon Atom Gay Male
    IGN: VVindswept
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 210
    Job: Wind Archer
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Christmas
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

I swear if they release a Masteria update before Cygnus...

@Aurtax;

Care to shed some light on this please? Or at least as much as you can give us for the moment? I'm sure I'm not the only person annoyed that Cygnus Update may not be coming in Sept...

18. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

Nexon: Oh we're releasing the nerfed CMS version. and nerf you even more after 3 months.

Nexon: Oh we're probably not going to release Cygnus Returns for a long while

THIS GAME.

19. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

you're asking ME why cygnus is special hahahahahah *talks forever*

i am not an observant person when it comes to that.. and obviously i'm getting pissed off we may not have this update until pineappleing november/december

20. Default Re: Limited Time Job and Character Release

Cygnus is not limited, unlike all other classes. I would like to think that the only reason KMS closed Cygnus creation was for development purposes. Perhaps that, and to build anticipation.

I suppose only time will tell.