Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Default Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

yet we see threads being locked for spam. Id just like to ask why you would shun a few new users who are spamming the "Spam" board. But you know, more power to ya.

2. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

because they lose their adsense lmao. if they arent getting traffic then their content better be pristine, clean, and sparkling!!!!!!

3. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

"spam" and "flooding" are not the same thing. Spam is allowed.

Spam
    Point Value: 1 point
    Definition: "A post containing no value, including off-topic posts or posts which derail threads."
    With the advent of the "+1" system a "me too"/"i agree" post with no purpose or further elaboration of it's own in a discussion thread would also be considered spam as would "reaction" images.

Additional Comment: The word "derailing" here implies a train wreck sort of situation, not necessarily that the topic of the thread changed. Minor side tangents are not a violation of this rule unless the whole thread is impacted, or a request to return to the primary topic has been made and ignored.

Flooding is not.

Flooding
    Point Value: 1 point
    Definition: "The act of posting the same thing over and over and over again consecutively, or any other unreasonably large volume of content with little to no actual value. This includes both text and images. Images of excessive size (more than 1mb cumulatively in a single post) also count as a 'large volume'."

What you're doing constitutes flooding. Spam is a quality of a post. You're flooding the subforum with pointless threads that the same people are flooding with content over and over. You're flooding while flooding. Congratulations.

4. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Life is extremely hard. A spam board where I can not spam, my freedoms. : ^(

5. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

I'm crying so hard right now.

6. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

What bases does a flooding rule serve may I ask?

Lets say I make a thread in this board, "hello jim, how are you?"

Jim replys "oh hi bob, im doing great"

And we continue a banter with no other people interjecting, are we "flooding" if so, Then I really dont know what to say.

fo·rum
    ˈfôrəm/
    noun
    noun: forum; plural noun: forums; plural noun: fora

a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

What I had for lunch is a very important issue id like to discuss, be it with just bob, or 3 others.

7. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

can you guys make like a google doc outlining the parameters of posts within shenanigans? i was having fun rapping nicki with ty and sharing pics of dudes so that the rest of the large gay community on southperry can enjoy hoping they would eventually join in!

8. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

9. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Bruh gets it.

10. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Yes, because that's best discussed over visitor messages. We're not saying "don't discuss it on Southperry". We're saying to not discuss it in a thread because no one aside from the people involved care about the discussion at hand.

11. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

whats a forum

12. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Is this real life.

13. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

The fact that you are here clearly tells me otherwise, since you feel the need to interject.

How can I learn if no one else wants to come in and join it, if you lock it on the first page?

Perhaps a user would like to get to know jim and bob by watching their interactions hmm?

14. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Don't feed the Trolls! I don't see why they are not in timeout. They all are friends with parapomegranate and just pushing the button. After the thread about high warnings they been on a rampage. Glad I have more people on ignore

15. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

like forreal tho yall need to chill because even ur officail membrs pic thread is boring and thats usually the most wild thread..............

pls #turnup

16. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Where's your proof of that? One of the main attractions to a forum is that a discussion can go on for days because a thread is always there. Someone who may not be here right now might have enjoyed being in that thread, but because it was literally shot down before it had a chance to become a thing there was no chance. Just because the initial posts contain 2 people doesn't mean it can't branch to more in time.

In fact, why would I go to Visitor Messages if I created that thread for all people wanting to share their hot men with all other people rather than 1 person?

Uh, excuse you? Who are you to claim people are trolls? Stop labeling others as a lower person just because they don't meet your standards of posting. In fact, this post is more baiting than anything, and is not constructive in the slightest. You're adding fuel to flames that apparently need to be put out.

17. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

This is why your forum is dead and slow. I check southperry once every few days before joining and it litterly didnt move. But hey ignore me baby, ill sing to the air <3

18. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Welcome to Southperry, the #1 data extraction site for MapleStory and elitists.

19. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Forreal tho, a thread is created for others to contribute.

20. Default Re: Le board with only lack of rule "spam rule only rule not enforced"

Life is truely hard, A forum with such potential, brought down cause even the spam forum is a place of utmost control and lockdown. What a downer man, I was just trying to live the dream