IGN: JerrysHero
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Imperious
    Alliance: TheAlmightys
    canada

Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

So locked items may be able to have this used on them? Yay!

2. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I'm waiting for some item that enhances your weapons/armor that is so badly glitched when it fails it destroys your character. But your character is just invisible until you log out, then anyone in your map will dc as the game doesn't know what the f`uck is going on.

3. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

A couple of years ago when I first heard about Chaos Scrolls I thought that if they failed it deleted your character. :(

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

That's for removal of the Nebulite.
    The initial drilling, though... we don't know whether it has a boom rate or can be used on locked items.

5. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

or even if the item has a prereq of needing slots to be drilled at all

if not, i am totally doing this to my evo rings.

6. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

This new system is surprisingly... not broken. Personally I would take this over potentials any day.

7. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Indeed. This system would be marvelous if not for the evilness of potential.

8. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

How specific are the nebulite drops going to be? Are there just going to be a,b,c, and d drops, or will they be more specific? For example, a c ranked nebulite that gives int, or an a ranked nebulite that gives skill. I hope it's the latter so that we can hunt/buy the specific nebulite we want and keep the need/want to spend nx to a minimum.

9. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Since there's a different item for each bonus, I'm betting you can hunt for both a specific rank and bonus that you want, but I don't think all of them will drop, no decent skill nebulites, for example.

In addition, you probably can't just hunt for a pants nebulite and keep cubing until you get decent HB. I'm pretty sure you can cube them from pants to something else, based on the bonus it gives, and not the nebulite. Like, if you cube a nebulite with a facial expression (Hat), you could get a +Stat (All Equips), or even +Watk, making it a weapon nebulite instead. But, this is just speculation.

10. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Highly doubt it's going to be as easy as you guys want it to be. My guess is D will be as common as getting a Rare item and A would be as common as magnifying a unique item that you picked up from the ground. This is all assuming they will be dropped.

11. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

That would definitely be an interesting system. Idk if I'd prefer if it was equip specific or stat specific though. Should be interesting once the patch goes live to see if we are either screwed on the drop rate or if Nexon actually deserves some praise for once.

12. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Based on their description, it should only be applied to items that can be potential'd/enhanced (so no on the evo rings)

13. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I'd bet that they have 1 Nebulite item that gets dropped and then, just like a potential item, the rarity and bonus is determined upon the dropping of the item. The end result is a nebulite item that looks unique, but isn't. This way, you can have 1 item in the item drop table for simplicity but it instantly converts itself to the proper nebulite thanks to the nebulite table.

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Well, despite my initial distaste of this whole Nebulite thing, it doesn't seem like it's quite as money oriented as potential is. I mean, sure, there are cubes for resetting the Nebulite, but none of the player's equips are stuck with any of the Nebulite upgrades until the player actually sticks the Nebulite on, and it "seems" like there's more control over what stats are acquired since the Nebulite is dropped from monsters with its upgrade and rank already determined. Besides, people who spend all their money on cubes are already hitting the cap with just Legendary tier, so this seems like it helps people who aren't spending money (or at least not that much) just marginally more than those who spend hundreds of dollars.

Actually, if potential had been like this in the first place, then I think the game would have been a bit more balanced. Of course, this statement will only hold true if my assumption is correct and players really can hunt a specific Nebulite upgrade from monsters.

15. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

bleh... really not looking forward to this system.

16. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

We barely even know how it works.

17. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Yes, but looking at what equips can give, it's looking like a 4th line of potential on equips. As if we need to get any stronger. Game is already broken to hell.

18. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

Gah stupid phone ate up my response.

My question is, with S rank all but confirmed. WHo would waste NX cubing to A and using it, if they'd have to start from scratch if they wanted S.

19. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

No chance of getting exactly what you want. Behold, the nebulite box.

Nebulite Box
    Contains a random Nebulite.

These are what drop from monsters.

Not finding any probability data, so, it's all in Nexon's hands.

In addition, there are 419 Nebulites, 307 not including S Rank.
    112 S Ranked
    80 A Ranked
    98 B Ranked
    94 C Ranked
    35 D Ranked

20. Default Re: Overview of Nebulite Bonuses

I'm not looking forward to it because unless Nexon cleans up their game from dupers/hackers, the NX rate is going to go way past the roof and up to the Moon.

Other than the NX rate I don't mind this at all. I just wish new releases weren't so NX dependent but it is what it is.