Thread: [Notice] Scheduled Server Maintenance

1. Default Scheduled Server Maintenance

http://maplestory.nexon.net/WZ.ASPX?...PG&pageIndex=1

Last edited by Eos; 2009-06-30 at 08:08 PM.

2. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

Finally. ARE THEY FIXING THE MONSTAR BOOK AND AGENT CAPE????????

3. Neon Atom
    IGN: GatlingGaga
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 6X
    Job: Mechanic
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None
    usa

lern2date

MapleStory will be going through a scheduled maintenance on WEDNESDAY, July 1, 2009.

4. Default

Aww. They must've heard you and updated. Poor little defective nexonites.

5. Default

5 hour maintenance must mean something's getting fixed, probably monster card screwups, since that information is apparently stored on the server.

6. Default

I'm not even going to hold my breath. They'll probably just use that 5 hours to add more NX-only garbage.

7. Default

My guess was padding their overtime by an extra two hours to afford that vacation to maui

8. Default

Aww I just left Maui this morning:(
    Now I don't get to * COUGH* PUNCH *COUGH* I mean say hi to nexon.

9. Default Server Check

Hope they fix this mass lag =(

10. Default

Turtle mount for sure, maybe re-adding or removing cash items. I hope they fix the glitches..:(

EDIT: Is it being too optimistic if I guessed Canada Day events? O_o Although, truthfully, I don't even want them.
    Last edited by sinisterboy9; 2009-06-30 at 10:55 PM.

11. Default

Bastille day is more likely

12. Default

Or, um, Independence Day? /sarcasm

Also, Agent cape quest plx, so I can get my perma shoes.
    Last edited by Morgana; 2009-07-01 at 02:01 AM.

13. Default

Now that we wouldn't like. But if it's fixing the Agent Cape/Monsterbook/other problems, ALONG with adding a few NX items back to the Cash Shop that have mysteriously disappeared, I don't mind that at all.

I wonder what the pineappleing hell possessed them to take out like half of their hottest selling NX items (Nerdy Glasses, for instance). That especially irks me, because the Nerdy Glasses is basically what makes my character... my character. SuperNerd, NerdyPawnch, BuccaNerd. And my equipped ones are gonna expire soon, too...

14. Default

The Server Maintenance started 16 minutes late.
    And it's for Independence Day, I've found two Independence Day Firecrackers.
    Spoiler

There is more than one type of Firecrackers, the other one I found adds Speed and Jump.

15. Default

5 hours is longer than I expected...lets hope they fix the myriad of broken things.

16. Default

The Agent Cape Quest may not be broken, someone on the Nexon forums said the Quest for it comes into play later on in the Event.

17. Default

Nice, hopefully they'll fix alot of things again.

But why can they not announce these earlier? Now I didn't get to see if I got any offers on my items in my store... and my merchant store expired so I gotta get a new one first. >_> Will get a stupid spot for sure.

18. Default

Well it was on the website at least 7 hours earlier. That's quite a lot of time to get ready.

19. Default

Well, I went to sleep 1 hour or so before that then. f3

They should put it there 24 hours earlier or even more, like they always used to back in the days. D: