Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [In Progress] Elemental Wands & Staves Petition

1. Default Elemental Wands & Staves Petition

An opportunity to express yourself and hope/pretend it might actually matter.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/e...-wands-staves/

Not affiliated with Nexon, SouthPerry or anything that remotely matters, no guarantee of any value, results or impact.
    Do it for the warm fuzzies it gives you or don't.

2. Default

At first I thought this was an actual notice from Nexon.
    I wonder how many people will have their spirits crushed that way?

But eh, may as well sign if it makes people stop peaching about it all the damn time.

3. Default

I think of it as giving them an avenue to channel their energy towards rather than ten billion threads about it again and a subtangent every patch.

4. Default

Signed, but I don't see a link to the petition anywhere. As in, where can I read other comments?

5. Default

The big "Signatures" button?

6. Default

Satisfy one class type, destroy the lives of every other.

I don't think Nexon will remotely listen to this at all. I certainly wouldn't There's six magic classes and only four actually benefit from them. Why break the game for them when there's, what, 19 other classes that don't have items that instantly add 25% more damage to their attacks? No thank you.

7. Default

The signatures button is tiny.

But I found it.

8. Default

Because it's not taking away anything from those classes that didn't have it in the first place - They didn't spend several hundreds of dollars to obtain and use these only to have them vanish. The AM's did and are being cheated. 2/3rds of a population is a fairly large number btw. 66% is a majority impact, not minority.

Pick up some bifocals while you're getting them new clothes, granny.

9. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

This isn't going to change anything.
    But I guess I'll sign...

10. Default

i really dont see it going places .... i think nexon will just take a look at it and just throw away the notice. why does it even matter ? bring back the bonus will just bring more drama , considering the past, about how the AM was greatly upset because bishops also got a slice of the pie. o well thats just my 2 cents

11. Default

Of course not. But at least you can say you tried. Who knows. Maybe by some freak chance it'll end up in the inbox of a VP who can read english, knows that MapleStory is a game they publish, and cares.

12. Default

I am beyond highly suspect of such a VP existing.

13. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

That why im signing. =\

14. Default

You can't tell me that mages still need these bonuses as much as they needed them pre-BB. Hell, if they added items into the Gachapon for all other classes that added 25% damage to their attacks then by all means, add the bonuses back. Otherwise, forget it. Besides:

Nexon's forums: Link
    Southperry: Link

Give it some time. No need to try and persuade them with something they already acknowledge and are "working on."

15. Default

Placebo response to keep the hounds at bay. Not actually working on anything. Results = working on something. An issue like this is a quick fix.

Lots of NX or a full or partial bonus reinstatement. Not super difficult. They're not working on anything regarding this issue because none of those things have happened yet.

16. Default

Hey we're already being delusional, why not be supremely delusional? Gonna live a fantasy may as well live a big one.

Congratulations on finding a link six weeks old. Because nothing says progress like a promise over a month old with no update.

17. Default

I would sign, but I don't think the elements should have their bonuses back. A different form of compensation would be nice, though.

18. Default

So sign and say that. There's dozens of different answers in there.
    It's not like it's going to matter anyway, may as well add your opinion.

19. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

That's when you know nexon doesnt care >.<