Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Court Overturns California's Prop 8

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/...181451250.html

Congrats to all my gay friends. Hopefully it sticks.

2. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

Funny how this was brought up. I had read an interesting article in the paper in one of those advice columns. She was looking for a way to send her so called "friends she's so blessed to have" wedding invitations. She doesn't recognize their relationship because they're gay so would it be impolite to send them two seperate cards. She didn't want to send a single card as it would, as she put it "Against my beliefs to acknowledge them as a couple, and I don't wish to go against my beliefs as it's my right as an american citizen" Seriously that's what was written.

As for answer she essentially called her dumb as it's irrelevent if they are a couple or not, they live in the same goddamn house. Seriously she's lucky she wrote anonymous or I'd be sending letters of how petty she is.

3. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

It's her right to be as shallow and bigoted as she wants to be, this IS America. However, it is our right to make fun of her for overcomplicating something as goddamn simple as an invitation over something so stupid.

4. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

It's against her belief to be gay, yet she has a gay friend?

5. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

You'd send two separate invitations to two people living as roommates, no? How's that even a problem?

6. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

Good.
    Finally my aunts can marry... again.
    Just wondering, is the Prop8 group calling the judge gay slander or is he actually gay?

7. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

No you'd do one invitation with both their names on it.

8. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

So funny.
    OT: Hope it sticks, too. Sucks that there's a debate on something like that.

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

Bolded is your answer. Hence why the plantiff called foul on the grounds of conflict of interest.

10. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

By that logic, any judge who follows Christianity should be removed from this case for conflict of interest. Guess it's off to the Supreme Court, because apparently even in the 21st century people have to protest this.

11. Default Re: Court Overturns California's Prop 8

Ah, I wasn't sure if they were just blaming their loss on his "closeted homosexuality" or some bullpomegranate like that.