Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default boss damage not working on v1s?

Seems like it doesn't work on v1 instructors, works on empress itself though. No idea about v2s so far. Anyone else can get it working or they are just not tagged as bosses

2. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

They are probably boss-tagged like LHC mobs are. %boss doesn't work but they can't be 1HKO'd, sealed, or stunned.

3. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

you sure or tested recently? Well I will check again tommorow I guess

4. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

I go to Empress daily.

5. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

But where's your source?

6. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

I'm pretty sure it doesn't work on the first set of summons at least.
    I notice a clear damage different from other bosses and it.

7. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

There is no way I can hit max damage on the first set of monsters if boss damage didn't work.

8. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

It's not that I don't believe you, but I just want the actual source so I can reference it.
    It's not that I disagree with you or anything, I just need the source.

9. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

well from what I noticed my strafe was hitting significantly less changing my xbow's stat of all stat 9%+ignore def 60% to boss 60%+9% crit when they should of really did the same damage consider I ignored 100% def before and after I ignored only 40%.

If I did my math correctly
    v1s has 50% def, with ignore 100% I got 0% and with ignore 40% I got 30%
    my boss set damage is 140% without any potentials from just empress set bonus+10% fury, so with the 60% boss damage I would of had total of 42.86% boost multiplying it to 70% of my original damage I should have my 100% damage again making it no different from my original potential, well since I doubt that all stat 9% made 200k~ damage difference, and even if spirit link is additive instead of multiplicative with the potentials I should be doing 97% of my damage which the 200k~ difference clearly does not justify that. On empress itself I about 80% of my original damage which matches correctly. V1 instructors however does not match at all whatsoever. A ds friend of mine also said he had not noticed any difference when using demon impact. I had always cubed for ignore def potentials so I didn't really go calculating anything and noticed till now when I switched from ignore def to boss dmg.

Edit: tested today, definitely does not work at all. I got boss dmg 70% and ignore def 30% now, tested which only gave me the damage if ignore def worked. Boss damage does not work, only on empress. Still unsure about v2s
    Last edited by hongyu; 2012-02-20 at 03:01 PM.

10. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

Boss damage doesnt work on the second set of summons either. I do significantly more damage on empress than both sets of summons.

11. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

What?

12. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

Maybe he's using a mob skill on the summons, and a single target on the empress?

13. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

I hit way lower on Empress than I do on the summons with the skills so I have no idea what's up with him.

14. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

With Demon Impact, I can cap on empress, but I only hit 900k max on summons. This is with 176% boss, 65% weapon, 70% shield, 10% fury unleashed, 31% impact.

15. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

Pardon me, but...
    wat

16. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

You can get boss damage on the demon slayer shield.

17. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

Yeah, but 176% is like... 80% boss on both weapons, plus fury and ambition.

That's so much D:

18. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

10% from Link Skill, 30% from Demon Impact, maybe more with CO. But still that's a metric pineappletonne.

19. Default Re: boss damage not working on v1s?

Forgot about Impact. But yeah, wtp

SORRY, CARRY ON