1. Water
    IGN: Dragon4meII
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 211
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool

Default Mikhail and Soaring skill

I just finished my prequests to get the SOARING skill to be able to do DRPQ. The NPC said he GAVE me the skil in the chat log, yet I dont seem to have it. Anyone else have this issue>?

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    usa

It's broken for mikhail like it was for phantom? Surprise surprise. >.>

3. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

I don't have a Phantom, so I can't check myself, but have they already fixed it for him?

I wish they could just get this stuff right for once, if it's something that they mess up every time, it should be on their pre-release check list.

4. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

Very optimistic of you to presume they even have one.

5. GLADIGATORS
    usa

They've flat out told us they have one.

6. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

They have a check list of things for every time they add a new class do they? It has a lot of glaring omissions then.

7. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

may as well assume every new class from here on out isn't going to be able to get hero's will, or soaring. Every time.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

Which probably hasn't been updated since GMS was created, and includes such things as "translate all strings to English".
    It obviously does not include things such as "Make sure they can get the demon hat, do NLC quests (including Aliens, especially the machine you need to ride and fight in), do cwkpq, and any and all other GMS-exclusive and/or World Tour content". They mess that up every single time.

What puzzles me is why KMS classes would be missing the ability to do KMS things, such as Zakum or DRPQ pre-quests. How does GMS manage to break that in the process of localization?

9. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Since GMS was created? They told us about it years after that happened, so that's ridiculous and stupid.

Since they told us about it? Of course they have. The question is whether it is managed and updated in an efficient way, which it doesn't seem to be.

10. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

Since mikhail's have such high status resistance it is really possible to complete the entire PQ without use of wings, and loot the cards if that's your intention. You just need your party members to drag the first boss to your platform to kill, and then walk across the avoid the obstacle stage.

11. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

Anyone else notice that new classes can not enter aliens or get the soaring skill...or enter the demon doorway? its getting old now... When they import the classes they just copy and paste, they usually are not compatible with GMS stuff for a while.

12. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

Problem is that you have a high DC chance if you get hit by the rocks when your Soaring is not on.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

You do? News to me, I've NEVER been DC'd by the rocks on my DS and I've NEVER used the soaring skill in that room.

14. GLADIGATORS
    usa

It's still easier to get past the rocks if you are using soaring since you'll get pushed slightly forward if you're in the air vs the ground where you'll get KB'd back.

15. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

I seen many people disconnect when they don't use soaring skill before the first rock lol.

16. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

I honestly tried this, and can say either you are just lucky if you've managed this, I am just that unlucky, or it's impossible.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

That has nothing to do with the rocks lol.

18. Default Re: Mikhail and Soaring skill

As far as I know, you only DC from rocks if you Use the skill, then fall to the ground THEN get hit. So if you never use it in the first place you're golden. I've helped a Mihile do this at least twice, with nothing more than the 60% resistance from the skill, it's not hard.