Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Code:
    NO EQUATION FOR PROPERTY damR IN SKILL 65120006

2. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Those Compacts are only for an overall? Jeeze, I would expect a full outfit for 39k NX.

3. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Da fuq??? my bad Nexon... Madoka??? and why not Sailor Moon???

4. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Posted.

5. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

and yet some people are still able to make them :C I even remade to see if it would fix it, nope.

6. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

No more 1+1 for you :<

7. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

For some reason it let me select it on my new character as well.

8. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Any info on this beginner skill? Was it there before this patch?

[Exclusive Spell]
    Increase the ATK and M.ATK of users around you

Taken from Leafre.

9. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Code:
    skill/60011005/level/1/hs	h1
    skill/60011005/level/1/x	4
    skill/60011005/level/1/time	2400
    skill/60011005/level/1/cooltime	7200
    skill/60011005/level/1/lt/x	-400
    skill/60011005/level/1/lt/y	-300
    skill/60011005/level/1/rb/x	400
    skill/60011005/level/1/rb/y	300
    It's echo.

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Dat outfit.

Also:
    haha, and I thought Nexon America was the king of glitches.

11. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Got to 4th job. Pretty cool class. Basic attack is a bit trash. Really long startup time, very noticeable when trying to use Bubble Star. Had a bit of trouble getting Sting Explosion to do what I wanted. Had times where it didn't blow up, and times where it didn't shoot its thing out and things blew up instead. Not sure if that's intended because it sure wasn't consistent. Land Crash is amazing. Too bad it disconnects you if you change elevation and hit things it tosses. Falling Star is a bit underwhelming. I didn't really feel the damage increase vs tossed monsters. It does less base damage than Land Crash, isn't maxed in a build, and requires a charge, so there's less reason to use it overall in training. It should at least have higher vertical range than Land Crash so it can hit things that get tossed higher, to promote not-Land Crash spamming. Soul Seeker is trash at level 1. Maxed is pretty good but really annoying when you have to grab a recharge for it. It has a decent delay so you can anticipate it though. Trinity on the other hand is pretty garbage, though I haven't had any 1v1 situations to use it. Primal Roar is a great skill though. Makes me feel bad when I switch to some of the 3rd job stuff to recharge. Soul Resonance is cool. Fettuccine Alfredo is a bit lackluster, though it's more of a bossing attack.

12. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Well of course. Her Fettuccine Alfredo doesn't come with breadsticks and endless soup or salad.

13. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

That's ok by me. The best Alfredo doesn't. Only the cheapass Olive Garden crap does. ;)

14. Neutron Male
    IGN: Konfus
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 145
    Job: Shiny
    Guild: something
    Alliance: something else
    Illinois

Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

>no booster

15. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

DAMN RIGHT SON.
    TOLD YOU IT'S CALLED FETTUCCINE ALFREDO.

Grats on 4th noob.

16. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

I think that is balanced... that's why Nexon hates Pirates... give them something OP and makes them slow

17. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

oh really, no booster? what si their weapons att speed? guessing 4 for decent SI or whatever greedy nexon

18. Default Re: KMS 1.2.169 - Angelic Burster

Their Weapon Speed is 5.

Beginner Skills

Successor
    Description: Inherit the power of Escada, allowing the usage of the Soul Shooter and Soul Ring.
    Delays: 180ms prep, 210ms attack, 180ms end

Keydown skill. Movement available while attacking. Damage: 60%, Max Enemies Hit: 3, Recharge Rate: 20%

Magical Lift
    Description: Toss a magical rope upwards, to reach higher terrain.

When activated, you will attempt to climb to the highest platform above you. Press the jump key while moving to cancel.
    Presumed max height of 700.

Soul Contract
    Description: Through a contract with Escada, temporarily increase your attack power.

Duration: 10 sec, Damage: +100%, Cooldown Time: 90 sec, When used as a Link Skill, the effect is halved.

>Missing new icon<
    Daydream
    Description: Move to Angelic Buster's room, decorated to Escada's liking.

Cooldown Time: 10 minutes

Coordinate
    Description: Change your appearance to your liking through this window. Only the equipment displayed in the Coordinate Window will be shown on your character.

Opens the UI to change Angelic Buster's appearance. As far as I am aware, only cash items can be put here. The slots include Hair, Hat, Face, Forehead, Clothes, Gloves, Mantle.

Dress Up
    Description: Borrow the power of Escada to transform into the Angelic Buster.

hurr

True Successor
    Description: Use Escada's true power to unleash the hidden strength of the Soul Shooter

Soul Shooter Mastery: +10%

I'm not sure how to get True Successor, but it previously required Soul Shooter Expert maxed as a prerequisite. Could be a quest related skill too.

@Fiel, would you be able to check for that in the quest data?
    SkillID is 60010217.