1. Default Dual Blade revamp on RED

So i was wondering about the fact that now they use skill books in some of their skills such as Slash Storm and ETC and was wondering if after the revamp of RED they still use them or not? i read that all Adventure class dont use mastery books anymore...

2. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Dual Blade revamp on RED

I'm 99% sure that Dual Bladers don't need special mastery books anymore. For all intents and purposes, they aren't "special" characters any more, they work exactly the same as normal adventurers.

And yes, Adventurers still use Mastery Books, mastery books are just a lot easier now, since you simply buy a generic "Mastery Book level 20" or "Mastery Book level 30" that works for any skill.

EDIT:
    Lol, I was technically wrong!
    So they do still need mastery books, you can simply buy them with Mesos, now, I think.

3. Default Re: Dual Blade revamp on RED

I have an old dual blade with mystery book and it's still need them, i used one 2 weeks ago... but i wonder if they willl be useable after the update...

4. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

All mastery books are useless after the update. ALL of them.

5. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

you can still change them with the Maple Admin for the new ones.

6. Default Re: Dual Blade revamp on RED

Even Mystery skill books?

7. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

Use them and then change the normal ones into the new ones with maple admin.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Oh, really? I couldn't find anything about that.

That's pretty awesome news actually.

9. Default Re: Dual Blade revamp on RED

You can still use the old Mastery Books even after the update. I bought a level 20 Mastery Book from the guy to increase Staff Expert on my BaM to 20, and then landed a Staff Expert 30 book.

I didn't notice the ability to trade in old Mastery Books for the multi-purpose ones, though.

10. Default Re: Dual Blade revamp on RED

They change to the same type or i can choose the skill book i want to change it to? (I mean if i get not Gensis, can i change it to something else to other character?)

11. Can of Soup Straight Male
    venezuela

I don't get your question but It works like this: Use Mysty book-> Get MW30 (for example)-> Change with Maple Admin for the new level 20/30 book (they are universal, so everyone uses the same)-> Double click the book and chose which skill to "rank up". So, it doesn't matter which book you get from the Mystery book, you always get a useful Mastery book for any of your characters if you trade them with Maple Admin. I don't know if this works for Zero.

12. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

Ok guys one thing.
    In KMS the ability to trade in the old mastery books for the new ones that can level up any skill was removed pretty quickly, think about it like there are tons of useless mastery books and we know we have stocks of them in our mules, and to have the ability to trade them in for the new ones for free would make the new system pretty much useless for quite a while.
    Source: Plays KMS regularly especially during RED

Spoiler

and about Zero they just simply have the books in their mirror world store both costing 5 mirror world coins each. "These coins are very easy to get by hunting and quests"

13. Default Re: Dual Blade revamp on RED

Goddammit.

And there goes more than half of my "excitement" for RED.

14. Neutron Bi Male
    IGN: Aversa
    Server: Fleta
    Level: ---
    Job: I Break Wind
    Guild: Noxus
    Alliance: SWAG(filler name)
    canada

xD don't be discouraged, you never know what GMS might do, they aren't entitiled to do everything the way KMS does it. "Like for example KMS never got the RED Tickets"

15. Default Re: Dual Blade revamp on RED

You answred my question...

But i want to make a room to a new Dual blade but i dont have lots of money and i dont want to use lots of money, my question is if the 2nd and 3rd skill that need skill book stay the same?