1. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

As title says, thought it was my mouse but swapped it over with an old logictech G9x and i get the same thing, it also does this thing where if Im using the keyboard and i try too click nothing happens until i take my figures of the keys.

Mouse 1: Rat 7
    Mouse 2: Logictech GX9

Any thoughts?

2. Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

I have no idea what is going on here.

If the sound is coming from your speakers, record it.

3. Donator Straight Female
    IGN: icephoenix21
    Server: Scania
    Level: 212
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    Farm: IcePhoenix
    canada

Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

My computer does this as well, but its pretty randomly and i haven't noticed it being connected to the mouse,
    It happens pretty infrequently, though...

4. Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

At first I wasn't sure what you meant, but then I remembered a similar situation for my PC when I spam click during high load.

I believe it's just an audible warning about too many messages for the PC/Windows to handle in a timely manner. Potentially the clicks that cause the noise are ignored by the PC. Just speculation here, but I've only noticed it on my PC when my CPU's load is too high and I'm playing something like an FPS whose priority is too low on the list.

5. Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

if its a hardware sound like you can hear it inside your computer as opposed to through your speakers it could be a hardware issue, or just incorrect version of your mouse software being installed, you check BIOS yourself if your up to the task to check for errors
    just don't take it to geek squad, its a money waster

6. Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

press like eight keys on the keyboard at once and hold them down, does the same beep happen?

7. www.thatwasmykil.com
    IGN: ThatWasMyKil
    Server: Bera
    Level: 203
    Job: Battle Bishop
    Guild: Inspired
    Alliance: Virtus
    australia

Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

Yeah, it happens all the time to me when playing FPS games - cant be my CPU load, my computer has never gone above 50% while playing any game. my mouse clicks wont go though while i have the keys pressed and it makes that sound but as soon as i release the keys the mouse clicks will go though.

It comes though my speakers, so software i guess. dunnno how to check my bios or what i would be checking for but all the software for the keyboard and mouse are up to date. we dont have geek squad in aus

Yeah pretty much.

8. Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

I have no clue about mouse, but if anyone is having a problem with too many keys being pressed at once you should get a keyboard with n-key rollover.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rollove...n-key_rollover

9. Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

Try making a separate Windows account and game. If you don't hear the sound, its most likely an interferance with another software running in the background.

10. Default Re: Computer Makes Bhup bhup bhup sounds when i spam click my mouse in games

I'll skype you and fix it when I get home Josh. Lol^