Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest Kings

1. Default

The next time something like that happens, report it.

2. Default

Could I see naomis invitation in your event quest log, mine didnt go over...

3. Default

Well I actually managed to get on maple for a bit so here is my 'amazing' update. *grumbles about work*

391 Quests Completed

Sorry that the Elnath Mt. + Aquaroad number is kind of covered. However since I didn't add any quests to that section I didn't see a reason to relog back in and get a better picture. You can verify that the count is 37 by looking at my post all the way back on page 8.

4. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

This is a forum, so I'm going to speak my mind and present my opinion with proper evidence.

Harrisonized, in the end you will do as you choose, as this is your thread, but I prevail upon you to change your ruling on quests. This last page people have commented on several glitched quests that, even though they may be finished, you will not allow on the list because they're not in the "completed" area and are not repeatable quests. Your logic behind this is saying that you suffer as well because you can't include your own Elquines quest on there, but so be it.

That, sir, is RIDICULOUS, if I may say it plain. Take this as a PERFECT example of what I'm saying: EVERY OTHER CLASS gets to include ALL of their job quests because none of theirs are stuck glitched, but AMs must ALWAYS have 1 less than they deserve because their quest happens to be glitched?

Harrisonized, if you don't want to count a job quest or honestly any other quest that people have completed but is stuck and glitched, then you HAVE to be able to take away points from other places. Example? If you're not going to count the Elquines quest, then choose a 4th job quest from every class that won't count, because it's the only way to be fair in allowing for the completion of quests. While you're at it, make sure those quests are the HARDEST ones for those classes; as I'm sure you remember, the Inverse Attributes quest is, I daresay, the most involved, long, and difficult quests of all of the 4th job AM quests. There's no reason to not include it if people can submit evidence of it's completition.

You choose to ignore all the work that people put into certain quests simply because Nexon screwed up and left them glitched. I hope you don't claim to be anti-Nexon if you rule on their mistakes over people's hard work, because that would be hypocrisy at it's finest.
    Last edited by FrozNlite; 2008-10-23 at 08:50 PM.

5. Harrisonized

Ok. Fine. You have changed my mind, but only for the Job quests.
    Later tonight, when I have time, I will give +1 to all Arch Mages above level 120.

6. Harrisonized

Ok, I went though and added 1 to all the arch mages on the list. The one's w/ the astericks are the ones I'm not sure about (but I gtg now), so someone please check for me to confirm that they're nonbishops.

And Fatalize, please check with me. Rofl.

7. Default

I ain't an arch mage just yet (heck not even lvl 95). So can you recheck my total?
    Last edited by Drycona; 2008-10-24 at 09:21 AM. Reason: spelling -_-

8. Harrisonized

K. I rechecked everyone's total and updated appropriately.
    If there are still any mistakes, please inform me.

The astericks now mean people who post only on SW. (Cuz of a new feature I shall implement.)

Ok. I changed quite a lot to this. Please check the announcements and suggestions are welcome!

9. Default

Spoiler

Hmm ... Looks like 424 to me .. Might have counted wrong though o;

10. Default

Today I finally decided to count my quests, and here's the result:

Spoiler

382, if I didn't count wrong.

It's a good number of quests, since I'm only lvl 8x

I always try (and often success) to do all quests avaiable. Too bad, with lvl 8x some new impossible-to-do-for-now quests came up (like HornTail.. wtp? HornTail quests for lvl 80s? Madness ).
    Last edited by Combattente; 2008-10-26 at 10:43 AM.

11. Harrisonized

Updated.
    Unfortunately Combattente, there's a large chance you might get kicked off the list. D: One more person above 390 quests and I'll make the new cutoff 390. =/

12. Default

KICK NOW

Completed: 420
    Eliquines: +1

I HT so I've done that quest already [Medicine] a few times. You can cross check it if you like with the completed amount of Leafre quests and see that I have Horntail's last hour completed, meaning I had to have finish the medicine one.

Not sure exactly what you count but it's around 421~424.

13. Harrisonized

Your count is 422. 420 Completed + Elquines + Making the Secret Medicine for Transformation.
    The new cutoff is 390.
    Unfortunately, the following people have been kicked:
    26) 388 ~ GucciGal ~ Scania ~ gucci
    27) 386 ~ Safeoxver ~ Bera ~ Mira
    27) 386 ~ FrozNlite ~ Khaini ~ FrozNlite
    29) 385 ~ Somarius ~ Khaini ~ Somarius
    30) 383 ~ RDal ~ Scania ~ RDal *
    31) 382 ~ Combattente ~ Bera ~ Combattente
    32) 381 ~ PennyLane9 ~ Broa ~ PennyLane *

14. Neutron
    IGN: 123Thomas123
    Server: Khaini gMS
    Level: 199
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: SoulBound/Symbolic

If so, do I get a +1 as well for the Medicine Quest? I'm a Bishop so I had to enter the Cave of Life in order to obtain Genesis... I can show you a Screenie from inside as well if you find that comforting.

15. Default

A note to my fellow questers in the interest of fairness:
    The Naomi's Invitation 2 quest will expire at midnight PST. I don't know if they will add a new quest or merely reactive the same one, but if you want to ensure that quest is added to your complete list, you need to buy something with your crystals.

16. Default

Midnight tonight? or midnight tomorrow?

17. Default

Spoiler

18. Default

tonight..? I would say tomorrow if I meant tomorrow O_o

19. Default

Well... nexon said event ended the 28th, so i was confused if it was the beginning of the 28th or midnight the 28th.

Just asked cause i was 2 damn crystals short of the chair after my free ticket today... and i didn't want to buy a cs ticket just for 2 crystals if i could still go tomorrow lol XD.

20. Harrisonized

Everyone gets the count for "Making the Secret Medicine for Transformation." If I didn't add yous, it's probably because you didn't send a screenshot of it in your In Progress list, so I assumed that you had it in the Completed section when you took the screenshot.
    Or you can forfeit the quest and it'll jump back into your completed. Then we'll see what they do next month. (OMG, that'll mean I'll have to waste 2 ect slots. )
    wtp? Dammit. I was planning to get my chair after midnight today. (For 12 tickets, it's possible, but now it seems IMPOSSIBLE.) GG for Nexon screwing me over.

Holy fuq. If the quest terminates at midnight tonight, I will be SOOOO pissed. >.> I bought the 6 tickets I need for tomorrow two days ago.
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-10-27 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Automerge, I guess.