Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

Default Somethings for PQ's

I thinked that nexon could bring ''new'' PQs and easyer that i think it's cool: you be able to play the old PQ's(Exemple: 5 times OPQ to go to the old one), needing to go a certain number of times the normal ones, so you could go the old ones(old versions of the actual PQs), in a diferent map to be more organized, i thinked the portal could be in the right(of the map with the PQ's).
    The old ones should give better rewards at the end and more exp, thinking that you can get more if you go to the old ones, since it's harder(Exemple: 3x normal OPQ=1 old OPQ and you still get more exp, not count the rewards that doens't need to be sotisficated), the rewards can be the same as the old ones, or maybe changed, i remember that when i started playing GMS(Chaos) the rewards was pretty cool(you clicked in a box and try lucky to get something good, and you could see the other peoples reward too)

EDIT: maybe nexon could make some changes, since the game changed, like make you unable to use flash jump skills(or even a cool down) in the old PQ's, or not making the PQ fail because someone leaved the pt(or dc).

Images of the reward ''system'' that i'm saying:

But i was thinking in some things in special even if this not happen:
    ~-I thinked that the piramid PQ(nett PQ) should increase the lv max, today in GMS, at least,is 109 and i thinked it should go to 119 and even make another mode(lv120~~149) so we would have: easy

60~~89;normal 90~~119; hard 120~~149 and have the old map(that the PQ had before the revamp) as another map to this PQ but you would need to go sometimes before(3 times?)

~-''CPQ'', that's how we called this PQ in Brasil Maple Story; you may remember with this image:

Maybe this PQ could give a better exp(thinking when i started playing chaos the exp was bad), and for sure make more peoples able to do this PQ, today is like 130~~140 but it may even be gliched in

gms that i couldn't check(i dced when i tryed to see the lvs to go); but they could make it like others PQ(lv120+), not limited since it's really cool .

~-Ghost Ship PQ should at least have more lvs to go, i remember to go once when they didn't ''remove'' in GMS, it was cool but i could hardly find people to go, and the max lv was lv90 or something

like that(not much peoples at that lv and also there were better PQs like LPQ); it wasn't famous or not much ppls did now about the PQ and also needed 2 PTs(6ppls at least), and have the old PQ as

well.

~-And finally the Dojo that is not a PQ today but it used to be, i remember it was cool to go, you could try solo and with the party
    Dojo as a party could have the same style as before the revamp, one of the images bellow show that Mu Gong had the skill Damage Reflection(it was actived once you removed 50% of his life), and also

you could get potions from mobs that were spammed, but we didn't have so much bonus hp and also bosses used to have 1/1, which don't do that anymore, as reward could be a dojo glove but worst, so

maybe a solution for the problem that dojo have now(reseting once a week so not much ppls can get it).
    Some images:
    Last edited by Ivangold; 2014-05-30 at 09:46 PM.

2. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

Default Re: Somethings for PQ's

Also thinked that they could ''nerf'' the R&J PQ, so the mobs wouldn't be farming like today is, peoples just stay so much at it, even peoples lv120 want exp there but the mobs max lv is 100 now(and used to be 120), nerfing this would make peoples go others PQs and explore places in maple word, this would be great i think .

3. Default Re: Somethings for PQ's

You'll need to change a hell of a lot more than just PQs if you want people to explore and do other things. It really is just too far beyond repair at this point.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    brazil

Default Re: Somethings for PQ's

Maybe you're right, but maybe we can do something, not much at least