IGN: HEYsammi
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Evan
    Guild: DremithCross
    Alliance: Evolution
    California

Default Nebulite diffusers

Does anyone else think/feel that it is stupid taking a nebulite off an equip destroys the neb?

I'd actually pay a LITTLE extra for a diffuser that just takes off the nebulite so I can reuse it.

2. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

Nexon logic. Infallible.

3. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

well it's called a diffuser, diffusers generally break up and scatter.

4. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

It would be nice. There are so many nice Nebulites wasted from the days of 4%'s being mass duped and Decent Skill glitching.

5. Neutron Female
    California

Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

True, but I still think it's stupid to destroy something we obtained NX cash was spent on (since one of the only ways to gain nebulites is from Gachapon I think?) to have it destroyed or permanently used.

6. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

yeah, many good decent skill nebs were wasted on lv10 common job equips before they destroyed the pvp glitch method... wish i still had my HB neb, it would be handy.

7. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

If only if only. I've wasted tons of meso worth of nebulites from this. Oh well they probably wouldn't even consider something like this :(

8. Nuclear testing facility Straight Male
    IGN: VerrKol
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 204
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: LegacyReborn
    Farm: Kolville
    usa

Assuming they ever actually look at Nebulites again (maybe if they ever release S rank?), I could see them releasing a 'diffuser' that saves the old nebulite. I imagine it would cost a lot more than we'd want to pay to make up for it's usefulness.

9. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

It's actually a good item sink for maintaining neb values.

The only problems are:

- Lack of interest from nexon when it comes to keeping the neb system updated.

- It costs nx.

10. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

Anyone think they fill even release S rank nebs? S rank will probably nx exclusive. Seems like Nexon kinda forgot about them. They should really raise the drop rate of neb boxes though. In training maybe 15 characters from about lv80-110 at aliens, i have found only one neb box. I realize that they increased the rewards, so dropped the drop rate, but they dropped it way too low.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Nebulites are pretty much NX exclusive anyway. I have not found a single box since Nebulites were first released, when they nerfed the drop rate all the way to the ground, through the earth and out through china.

12. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

the original system was pretty good (compared to what we have now), i wonder what nexon was thinking when they said "let's destroy the chances of getting nebs, make them gacha only, and level-able via fusion only"

13. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: WaxMuseum
    Server: Galicia
    Job: Captain
    Guild: UniquePwns
    Alliance: Miracle
    australia

I have found 1 since the second nerf and the box had an expiration date. The first nerf was fine (could still find maybe 1 every 2 minutes)

14. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

It's too bad, too. This could have been a viable and useful meso sink in the game. Instead, they killed the whole thing completely.

15. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

I'm hoping they take Unlimited as an opportunity to revamp the Nebulite system again. I've not seen a single box drop since they 'fixed' the drop rate months ago. They should be about as rare as Pieces of Time at the Temple of Time and either fusable without an NX item (they could even go one further and give us the jMS exclusive professions and add a Nebulite system to one of them), or able to be cubed with the alien cubes in the cash shop. The actual system with boxes is fine already I think, perhaps make C rank slightly more common and allow more than 1 B rank to be obtained every 24 hours.

A diffuser that allows you to keep the nebulite would be great, I just wish they'd revamp the whole system.

16. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

I would like a system where:

- Nebulite boxes drop from all normal but the higher the level, the higher the % chance for B rank.

- Nebulite boxes drop from all bosses except there's a % chance for A rank with the same
    principle as mob neb boxes.

- S rank cubes are only able to be obtained with nx similar to legendary potential.

- Everything else regarding neb use takes mesos.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

You have to think of the nebulite as a kind of scroll.
    Once applied to an item, the scroll disappears.
    Makes perfect sense, right?

18. Neutron Female
    California

Makes sense, but the method of obtaining it is different. You can hunt scrolls/farm scrolls from events or monsters, but you can only get nebulites from Gachapon.

19. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

They should make one that destroys the item and keeps the nebulite for lols

20. Default Re: Nebulite diffusers

I would be okay with this.