Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
  1. Default

So... Any difference between the android and the premium android?

And the alchemy thing... Is it only ONE POTION? 24 hour, or a permanent recipe or something... Because if it's permanent... OH MAN, I'M SO MAKING IT!

2. Default

I also considered this at some point given that I've known this for some time, however making equips is certainly more gem intensive. Everything that's not a consumable uses at least 2 gems, I didn't browse too long, but most higher level items also need item crystals.

As far as consumables are concerned, I admit crafting arrows seems viable, but I find Opals/Silver to level 4 then Bronze/Adamantium to level 7 then Diamonds/Aquamarine forward seems a bit less doables then what ore I have already amassed.

Went through and calculated all the materials I would need; Blacksmithing to 10 is definitely not more complex and not more gem intensive unless you don't already have the ores needed. Below is some rationale previously used but not really applicable anymore.
    Spoiler

In the end, after reconsidering all of this as I post, I think that I won't use my Evan as a Mining predominantly for ore conversion but as a Smithing since the recipe are tradable and have no expiration? I do now need a ore conversion mule and Opals, Silver, Diamonds and Aquamarines. I should be set with Adamantium for both professions from past excursions into the Theme Park.

How are the rest of your ore stockpilings going?

My new question: I'm a mage that will reportedly be good at PvP, it should be a Jewelcrafter, right? Then that means a wait on the Android unless the Android themselves are tradable.

3. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

got 130 lidium, and i am wondering if i should become rich selling those, or wait till chaos.

4. Default

Premium Android starts off with 'better' hair and eyes, and also has a black maid/butler outfit as opposed to the normal ones' blue outfits.

Not sure about that :S

5. Default

Give me some.
    B>

Need gold plates too zzzz

6. Default

Let me guess, you did the Ariant quests?

7. Default

I've dumped way too much money into my stockpile recently but now it's at a point where i'm no longer going out of my way to find ores and gems.

354 opal ore, 16 opal.
    217 gold ore, 244 gold plates.
    240 topaz ore, 237 topaz.
    85 garnet ore, 90 garnets.
    61 adamantium ore, 143 adamantium plates.
    48 lidium ore, 100 lidiums.
    227 dark crystal ore, 229 dark crystals.
    471 luk crystal ore, 198 luk crystals.
    2 dex crystal ore, 198 dex crystals.
    143 wisdom crystal ore.
    29 power crystal ore.
    60 steel plates.
    223 sapphire ore.
    147 emerald ore.
    26 diamond ore.
    25 amethyst ore.

Wow, that comes out to a bit over 3.7b. Now I know where all my money went! lol

8. Default

One more:
    Blacksmithing - Lv110 glove recipe at Lv8 and you can make 10 gloves with this recipe
    Jewel crafting - Lv110 accessory recipe at Lv8 and you can make 10 accessories with this recipe.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Wait a second, you can make 10 dark angelic bless rings with the level 10 recipe?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF I ONLY WANT ONE I CAN'T REALLY AFFORD TO MAKE 10...BUT DAT PROFIT MARGIN!!!

10. Default

No. These recipes specifically say they can be used ten times. Level 110 Snowdrop Glove Recipes and Level 110 Snowdrop Face Paint Recipes. The Angelic Blessing ring recipes (both normal and dark) can only be used once.

There was a snow/winter based event when Professions came out in kMS. You got a free android that expired, that's all I remember, these recipes are probably related to that.

Oh. Recipes have either the variable recipeUseCount and recipeValidDay. Dark Angelic Blessing has recipeUseCount = 1 and the level 110 equips have recipeUseCount = 10. Both Giant Potions have recipeValidDay = 1, but... this is interesting:

Snowdrop Potion I Recipe
    Health Boost Potion recipe that uses the power of snowdrop magic. Usable for #c10 days#.

It in fact has recipeValidDay = 10, and it appears to be one of the +MaxHP potions, which are called Health Boost.

It's the +2000 HP one. You can make them for 10 days. Probably a reward for getting Alchemy to 8, if it follows the pattern of the others.

Health Boost Potion x1
    - Intermediate Empty Bottle x1
    - Mandarin Seed Oil x3
    - Intermediate Item Crystal x8
    - Magic Powder (Brown) x3

11. Default

Stats? I'm not seeing these in the extractions unless they refer to the class-specific face doodads and gloves.

12. Default

It's the standard class specific level 110 gloves and 110 face accessories.

Thought this might be useful:
    Basically, if there's a number under "# of Uses", you can only make the item that many times, and if there's a number under "Days of Uses", you can make that item as many times as you want in that number of days.

Recipes and Limits

Edit: Bleh, there are recipes without either variable. No idea how they work.

13. Default

Those snowdrop items, are they time limited?

14. Default

No, they're the regular items, it's just that the Snow Drop recipes are like, alternative recipes you can use. The only difference between getting the ability to make the item through a Snowdrop recipe and the regular recipe is the duration of use. For example, Lv. 110 Snow Drop Gloves recipes for Archer gives you the ability to make Red Hunter Gloves, just like the Red Hunter Glove Recipe, the difference is, you can make 10 gloves when you use the snow drop recipe instead of the regular recipe.

15. Default

Permanent perhaps? Can you give any examples, that might help us narrow it down a bit? Another question, since you are so in the know, how do Androids appear, are they an Use item, are they tradable?

One last thing, this list is very helpful, it reveals what equips require recipes, obvious but subtly important because it shows those that don't. In addition, you saved me some time revealing Sharp Arrows require recipes, without that info, I would have thought Blacksmithing would have been relatively equally easy to level as Jewelcrafting.

16. Default

Well, I haven't thoroughly checked, but it appears that all the pill recipes (that convert potions into pills) and extractors don't have either variable attached.

Androids are Equip items, and you can trade them before you equip them. The android and heart have their own slots above the top two ring slots.

Yeah, this plus what kremechoko said earlier leads me to believe these recipes are perma.

None of the android heart recipes have it either, and I've heard those are perma.

17. Default

I already know about the ~100EXP per item crafted using any of the three "advanced" professions and the ~5% drop off per over-level, but does creating plates through mining also yield 100EXP? I can't accept this without confirmation because it only consumes one Fatigue and you could be halfway to level 10 in mining if you had your ores set up correctly. Also, I saw the act of actually mining was only 13EXP in one example so I suspect the EXP is less per plate.

18. Default

Creating plates and oils always gives 20 EXP, regardless of level. The exp you get from actually mining and herb collecting varies by level, giving 20 EXP when you mine/collect items of your level and decreasing for items under and increasing for items over.

19. Default

I'm wondering if it would be possible to put the recommended level of skill for each recipe, or give a general outline on the front page so that you can easily tell which level is recommended to make the recipes.
    IE randomring - lv 60 - level 1 skill
    - ingredients

or a simple list stating what level each jewel or ore is used for. IE - silver lv 1, dex crystal - lv 5, orihalcon - lv 7 or what ever it may be.

also i'm curious as to know the exact degradation or increase in exp for making something below/above your level of skill. it was stated that there is an ~5% exp loss per level under IE making a lv 1 while at lv 2 yields 95 exp vrs 100. but what about making a lv 2 item while at level 1? and if they are known; what is the approx rate of failure for something above your skill, and what % exp of the total exp you would have gained if you failed the item?

20. Default

If at level 1 and you're making a level 2 recipe, there's a chance of failure. If you are successful you'll only get the standard xp for if it was your level. Being 100 xp for jewel crafting.