1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Mr. Lee's Airlines

Tried it as well. Exp for bosses is about halved, exp for regular mobs is about 2.5x what it was (but they also have higher HP). Regular mobs keep spawning, so you could stay in the same map forever if you wanted to. The maps are not flat, as mentioned above, but most of them are also not interesting. They just go up and down to be annoying. No platforms or anything.
    Going through a "Hatch" (NPC) lands you in a dark "underground bunker". Not sure if there is anything special you're supposed to do or find there, I walked around a bit until I found another Hatch and it took me out. I don't recommend going in there without a vertical tele/grapple/highjump skill. Unless you really like dark JQs. (Or some quest is found that requires that area)
    Wolves and purple nependeaths are not bosses anymore. But dinosaurs are.
    Didn't stay very long because leaving the Frog map landed me in Spinel's Forest :-(
    If it's of any significance: I reached the Frog map from the Wolf map. I exited using the same portal I entered from, curious whether it would take me back or to a random map. (This was the first time I didn't exit through the opposite end of the map).

Edit: Went in on another char. Tried going out of a map through the same portal I came in on, it worked (and took me to a random map).
    Edit3: Got into the same exact map configuration, and could go back and forth between wolf and frog maps with no problem. So I have no idea where the game was trying to send me when I ended up in Spinel's Forest.

Edit2: Or my memory is shot. Seems going back through the portal you came in on will take you back to the map you came from.
    But trying to go back two maps will take you to a random map.
    So this prevents you from simply standing on the portal and pressing "Up" until you find the map you're looking for, without making the island significantly less random.
    On the plus side, when you go back to a boss map, it respawns. Which makes the hunt for 10 hogs (or for certain boss drops that are needed for other quests, and don't drop 100%) that much easier. No idea whether the exp gained this way is better than staying on a normal mob map (where they respawn).
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-10-30 at 03:09 AM.

2. Default Re: v.156 - Cygnus Awakening: Night Walker Update Notes

I don't think the purple plants were ever bosses. I was able to trigger instakill on my Demon Slayer with them.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: v.156 - Cygnus Awakening: Night Walker Update Notes

I know, but they had boss HP and gave boss EXP.

4. Default Re: v.156 - Cygnus Awakening: Night Walker Update Notes

The purple nependeaths used to be boss-tiered EXP but not boss-tagged. It's a mistake on Nexon AM's side. It felt very rushed into release, without a solid plot or stuff to explore properly, and it gave so much EXP I jumped 2 job advancements just trying to finish the primary quest. I didn't feel that instanced maps was a bad thing, because it adds to the (meagre) plot (lost in an island alone).

As much as I would like to come back to explore and test Mr Lee's maps, I don't have the time for this. Ph.D is very draining and I have long work hours which I'm only starting to be accustomed to. And, Oxford is particularly picky about how what we do with our connection, so most likely I will be away for a long time, and may never come back.

Hadriel

5. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Mobs still level with you? It's a real shame of the map not being flat anymore, that just annoying.

6. Orbital Bee Cannon

Yes, the mobs scale to your level.

Some of the maps are still flat, some annoyingly zigzag up and down, some have platforms, some have rocks and things that make looting a pain... I guess they heard people's complaints about the "boring" post-BB maps, but...

7. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Default Re: Mr. Lee's Airlines

I read in reddit that the hatch npc gets you to a hallway that randomly spawn monsters apparently.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

Yeah, first time I was there they were batlike things, second time they were like Pianus' bombs (except they didn't explode). But not so much a hallway as a tall and wide room.

Edit: New day, new Mr. Lee run on my main. Got sent to Spinel's Forest after one map (plants, this time).
    *sigh*
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-10-30 at 09:00 AM.

9. Default Re: Mr. Lee's Airlines

I haven't played in 4 months or so, is this the best place to level currently for lower levels? I was considering making a Night Walker and just wondering how things are now.

10. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Considering its permanent this time around (i think, maybe they would drop it if its unpopular lol) i would not bother with it until they fix it.

Also @above; yeah i guess, low leveling mules is fast there since the exp gets updated with your level so you don't have to relocate everytime. Pack your mule with lots of attack and 2x for even faster leveling (In the old mr lee i could power level from 30 to 70-80 in 1hr of 2x. Maybe more depending on my lazyness)

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

More importantly, for a night walker, pack a lot of stars and potions. There is no grocer on the island. If you run out you'll have to leave (which means die or log out).

I don't know whether the update exp is any good, sorry.

12. Brick Male
    IGN: ZeroCA
    Server: Windia
    Level: 21x
    Job: Zero
    Guild: EssentiaI
    Alliance: N/A
    Farm: ReneMule
    usa

If you need to leave Mr Lee you can just enter as a party of one (I think this is mandatory, but w/e) and leave pt once you're done.

13. Default Re: Mr. Lee's Airlines

Seemed like terrible exp when I went on my NW at lv 60ish, so I just went to Drakes -> White Fangs -> Roids to get to 100. They ruined such a great training area :/

14. Default Re: Mr. Lee's Airlines

Anyone know if the canoe quest is automatic? (I somehow started it but I don't think I saw the canoe) Also you have to find the parrot for the mini ship mount in one of the fly eye hatches (think there's 2 separate fly eye maps)

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

Same, except it was the hog.
    I get a brief flash of my character falling in darkness, then reappear in Spinel's Forest.
    This is too consistent to be just one map on the island that's broken and kicks you out if it gets randomly picked. The first day I lasted like 10 minutes and a dozen maps or so, and had time to collect several quest items and kill a couple hundred monsters. Second and third day it was the second map out of the gate.
    Might have something to do with what quests you have active, or what items you have already collected, or whether your inventory is full. I'll try to experiment on other characters later in the day.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Ended up at Spinel's after one map, again.

This time I FRAPSed it, though, and was able to catch this image:

So. It looks like it's trying to send me to Old Maple (specifically Mushroom Town Training Camp). Somebody definitely put in the wrong map ID.

I do wonder which map it's trying to really send me to, and why it's so consistent about doing it after exactly one normal Mr. Lee map, every single day after the first one.

Although, that may be map ID 0, in which case it might be a case of the game neglecting to even generate a "next map" for whatever reason.

17. Default Re: Mr. Lee's Airlines

Well since this thread is about mr. lee island, Does somebody has gotten the quest of the parrot? i mean i found him but i can't accept the quest when i talk to him so do i need to do something else?

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't know.
    But for whatever reason, I was unable to accept the Otter's quest today. He has a lightbulb over his head but clicking on him or NPC chatting does nothing.
    I have previously gotten his quest, on another char.
    And I was able to get the Gorilla's quest today on this same char that couldn't talk to the Otter.
    Something is definitely glitched.

19. Default Re: Mr. Lee's Airlines

Indeed there is something glitchy because the parrot appeared in the place where you spawn and i could accept his quest weird huh.

20. Orbital Bee Cannon

The parrot is supposed to appear in the dark underground map, that you reach from the Hatch.
    When you enter the hatch you will see either flyeyes (batlike things flying around) or pinbooms (stationary eyes with spikes all around). The map with the flyeyes is the one where the parrot spawns. You're supposed to kill it and then it turns into an NPC (like the Gorilla in Hog map and the Otter in White Rhino) and you can accept its quest. The quest can be completed right there in the map, and once you turn it in the parrot gets in your inventory.
    I am told the pinbooms have boss HP and EXP, and respawn. So it might be a worthwhile place to grind, if you don't mind the dark.

I'm still getting kicked out to Spinel's Forest every single time on my main, though not always on other characters as well.
    On my main it's not always after one map. Sometimes I can actually get through a few before it hits.
    No idea what is causing it and I'm really peeved that it's not on the Known Issues list yet.
    Last edited by SaptaZapta; 2014-11-06 at 01:08 AM.