1. Default mechanic buff duration card

does it work with party skills in gms or kms? It only seem to work in ems if you casted the buff yourself.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default mechanic buff duration card

It's only yourself.

3. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

Actually after rereading what I asked I kinda dont know if your answer will apply to this aswell.

If Im the one having buff duration card, will HS from another person give me more buff duration on his HS or will it be the standar time, 180?

4. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

Any buff that your character with +buff duration receives will last longer on your character. Or at least it works that way with inner ability and buff mastery. So if you have buff duration and another character HS's you your HS will last longer.

5. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

It doesnt seem to work if you're the one with the card and you get a party buff from someone else, in ems that is :/.

6. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

I see.

All I know is that Soul Stone lasts longer than its cooldown if I cast it on a Bishop/Archmage or someone with buff duration inner ability. So it seems to work with party buffs in GMS.

7. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

Bishops have Spell Mastery so yeah.

8. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

1) Duh.
    2) Soul stone has a longer duration due to buff duration. Meaning buff duration affects buffs not casted by the player. Meaning you clarified nothing.

9. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

Soul Stone doesn't last as long as its cooldown except on the players I mentioned. Looks like you didn't read my post very well lol

10. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default mechanic buff duration card

Or i don't know/care enough about soul stone because it doesn't affect the overall point.

Needless to say this thread is over.

11. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

Yes it does, since it lasts longer on those players than on other players, thus their buff duration is working on party buffs.

12. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

I tested with a friend using Wild Hunter's Call of the Wild buff a little while ago. I don't remember all the details exactly, but from what I do remember, despite us both using mech cards, and his mech card being higher, Call of the Wild disappeared at the same time for the both of us, the time it would last if my mech card was the one that affected it. I distinctly remember it working on party members who receive your buffs, because then we tested Bishop's HS using Buff Mastery because I thought that maybe they changed Buff Mastery for mages, but no, the effect of Buff Mastery is still only for yourself.

13. Default Re: mechanic buff duration card

So it sounds like mech card increases the duration of buffs that you yourself cast for all recipients, while buff mastery and buff duration inner ability increases the duration of all buffs you receive.