1. Default P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

Just wondering the price in YMCK. I understand that they are new and there may not be stable prices yet. However, if anyone can provide some insights into how to price them it would be much appreciated.

2. Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

Well I think one thinghas to be cleared up.

Have we actually found a way to upgrade them yet? The npc from what I understand hasnt talked to anyone yet and I ont think anyone anyone has found the upgrade carver either from the boss.

Would really change the price dramatically if it can't be upgraded atm.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

Someone smega'ed a scrolled and enhanced Sweetwater Cane in MYCK about an hour ago.
    Of course they might have scrolled it directly, I didn't ask and don't remember who it was, sorry.

4. Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

Easy way to tell would be to see if it was +9 ot +10.

Sweetwater weps only come with 9 slots maxed out, while empress and fafnir come with 10.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

Sorry, only glanced at it for a second, didn't pay attention to the slots.

6. Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

According to this thread http://www.basilmarket.com/forum/2769684

You need your original item + a clean sweetwater version to upgrade, so I cannot just waltz over with ONLY my faffy hammer and demand an upgrade, I need a 2h sweetwater hammer too.

So if anything, this sword is worth even more than what it would be if upgrading did not require a sweetwater item.

7. Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

You took what I said the wrong way.

Right now, the upgrade npc says nothing to everyone. Without it, we lost the eaisest way to upgrade the items.

The boss drops the item that upgrades your item as well however we don't know how rare it is [apparetly no one has gotten it yet].

If the npc is truely broken, then the sweetwater weapon isn't worthnearly as much as it could when the npc is fixed.

8. Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

Fair enough, I sort of skimmed through the last line of your post w/o properly reading it haha.

9. Default Re: P/C>Clean Sweetwater 2h sword

It's +9