1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update?

I'm enjoying it immensely. I mean, the buffs are INSANE. How high does Nexon have to be to buff Siege mode by 20%, give a free +30% damage/+30% PDR buff that has 100% uptime despite the cooldown, and free 10% damage/HP/MP all at once? My max range went from ~13k to ~20k-21k with OVERLOAD. Seeing my Siege Mode damage go from ~20k to ~35k-40k. Longer robot summons are always awesome, meaning I can keep Amplifier up all the time now. Add in the fact Hero's Will can now be used in Siege Mode? It's beautiful. Then add in the Hyper Skills to come that will not only give the class more survivability but also works in Siege Mode, I'd be put in an ecstatic coma.

2. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

The only thing that ticks me off is that you cannot put Overload in a macro.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

Did you macro Perfect Guard and Satellite though? That can free you up a keyboard button and replace that with Overload.

4. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

I have tons of keyboard space, so I haven't needed to. I just wanted to have a macro with BOoster and Overload.

5. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

i derped on the color change coupon :( I forgot you get a free one fromt eh maple admin and a free choice-specific color change from checky. So now I have a fugly orange mech instead of the teal color I wanted :(

6. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

I'm personally enjoying the free damage boost.

7. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

I've been enjoying my invisible Mech.

8. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

Is that a real color or is some err graphic error or what? if it is a color nice one i guess.

9. Lead Ball Straight Male
    IGN: Arrg
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 192
    Job: Viper
    Guild: Century (leader)
    Alliance: Foreigner
    Texas

Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

Overload's not entirely permanent. If you get dispelled you have to wait for it to cooldown, which sucks.

10. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

So buy another random change chip.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon

Laaaame. Hopefully with the Hyper skills it won't be dispelled so many times. Especially once I max out all potential ways to get Abnormal Status Resist.

12. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

I think it's a Windows 8 glitch. I can't see my Mechanic at all. It sucks because I can't tell what color I got from the color coupon.

13. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

Make a new resistance character, they give all the resistance a free mechanic color change chip, I think they're tradable too.

14. Default Re: How are all the Mechs enjoying the Revamp update, and possibly Hyper Skill update

I personally love everything about the revamp.