Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Default

Are you high? Assassins are not OP, we are like the 6th or 7th strongest. Sairs are OP, OP beyond OP T_T

2. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Finally 1.00 multipliers for Magicians <3.

3. Default

Mages now 13% stronger. I love this update.

4. Default

bump up the spear and polearm to 1.5 and give axes/bw 1.25 for 1-h and 1.4 for 2-h Really though after these updates come live 2-h anything is basically dead considering the potential system and what not

5. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Palacious
    Server: Kradia
    Job: White Knight
    usa

So mages can now see their damage ranges displayed just like every other class? Yay!

Does it also show how much weapon attack people have like how it shows current total magic? I can't read Korean. =(

6. Default

Yes, and it shows physical/magic accuracy.

7. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

Awesome. About time, too.

8. Default

Now if only we could figure out what accuracy did.

9. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

What accuracy did? What did accuracy do? Did you mean 'what accuracy does'?

o_o''

10. Default

Meh, I still think speed is only marginally better and that's if you're a sheep to the whole DPS thing...which itself isn't very accurate in non-boss situations.
    The difference is even less with how Booster is -2 speed now, I really only noticed a speed between anything versus a red katana.

The higher weapon attack on BWs and the general cheap-assedness is awesome.

EDIT: ALSO NO MORE SLASH/STAB. DELICIOUS STABILITY.

11. Default

Wasn't Booster always -2?

12. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

It was according to hiddenstreet (except for mages early on in booster).

13. Default

For a DK, though, between 2hitting with a Slow(7) spear and 2hitting with a Normal(6) spear, one would save your ass from getting magic attacks blasted at on a constant basis. Most commonly seen when you kill ToT mobs in 3 hits.
    Apart from that, yeah, I don't even find DPS at all noticeable outside of paper.

14. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

The damage changes are rarely enough to reduce the number of hits it takes for you to kill something, and the speed changes are difficult for most people to notice, so the DPS is all really on paper.

It doesn't matter if I do 6k or 7k or 8k if I'm still 2hko'ing a monster.

15. Default

You misunderstood the point.

16. Default

Let me guess...you were talking about KB rate? The higher the average damage, the more likely any one of your hits will KB after all.

17. Default

No, I was stating the same point he had, except he totally missed it, which baffled me.

Which leads to my point, killing off a monster faster saves your ass from some burning in certain scenarios, especially noticeable for Drks and our slow ass Crusher.

18. Default

I don't know what you guys are talking about with not noticing a difference in speed. I've used one of the Fast (5) daggers on my CB and it feels slow as hell. Once you get used to a certain timing, switching to something slower feels incredibly unresponsive. Try training without Booster some time and see if you feel the same way about attack speed.

19. Default

This. :s
    I get booster as soon as I get 5 mastery on whatever character I level because the attacks feel so painfully slow. I'll even train with level 3 or 2 booster.

20. Won't Be Coming Back

usa

My point is that an increase in DPS is irrelevant if it doesn't actually increase the number of times you have to hit a monster to kill it.

Monster A has 16,000 health.
    Your attacks do 6,000 damage.
    It takes you 3 hits to kill something.
    If I increase you your damage by 33&#37; you will still have to hit the monster 3 times.

Attack speed buffs are a horse of a different color.

Also, I did some tests on a private server, and in the long run, being normal stat instead of something-less is better. The tricky part is planning and knowing when and how to switch.