1. Default Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

Assuming you reached Gold or Platinum status this year, at least. Lots and lots to choose from.

Platinum: Mario themed playing cards or a set of posters featuring Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Kid Icarus and Zelda: Skyward Sword.
    Gold: ...calendars.

But wait, there's more!

If none of these things appeal to you then you can pick one virtual download from the following! These are available to you regardless of which status you reached (with a minimum of Gold, of course):

Super Mario Kart (3DS)
    Metroid II: Return of Samus (presumably 3DS)
    Mario vs. Donkey Kong (3DS (this game is awful do not get it))
    Zelda: Majora's Mask (Wii)

I think I'm going to get the playing cards. The posters... seem interesting but they're just not unique enough. Plus I don't hang posters on my walls because I'm not 7 any longer--not that I would hang collectible posters to begin with.

Redeem or check for more information here: https://club.nintendo.com/elite-status-gifts.do

2. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

If I was able to rack up points this year (I sadly couldn't), I'd go for playing cards as well. Some pretty great prizes this year.

3. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

Yeah, those posters are pretty bland... I guess the only noteworthy things to choose are the playing cards or Metroid II. Then again, I still have $4 on my eShop account that I can use to buy that game with. lol I guess I'll go with those playing cards. They'll go nicely with my Mario button collection from last year.

Ironically enough, I've never been much of a Mario fan, yet I always choose the Mario rewards when there's not any Zelda or Metroid ones that are any decent.

4. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

Thanks, Sarah.

I'll probably get the playing cards as well. Majora's Mask would be my second choice, though.

Question: I see no option to get a virtual game. Where is it?

5. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

When this thread first popped up, the only rewards redeemable were the cards and the calendars. So I grabbed the playing cards.
    Now, all seven rewards are available.

It figures. I should have waited longer.

6. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

>Implying the posters aren't cool as f'uck and something to frame and decorate your game room with.

What are you? OLD AND BORING? Get on my level.

7. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

...but I had all of the prizes posted here from the start :|

Why wouldn't you wait if they weren't showing for you?

8. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

10 coins away from platinum Not that sad though, now that I look at the platinum-only things.

Maybe I'll go with Super Mario Kart? I don't know what to get bah

9. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

Because technically, I already own Metroid 2. Cartridge still works, and I even still have the manual.
    I also picked up the version of Majora's Mask they have up a several months ago for coins.

So of the rewards, the playing cards were actually pretty high on my list.
    My main complaint is that they didn't have them all available for redemption from the start.

10. Default Re: Club Nintendo 2012 prizes are available for choosing.

This is pretty cool. I had been planning on buying Wii points for Majora's Mask, but now I can grab it for free.