1. Default Server transfer and potential

Does the potential still get wiped from equips when you do a server transfer?

2. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

also curious on how this works because I'm transferring some gear in in the next world transfer. (most of it's just rare with 1 enhancement, but would still like to not have to risk blowing them up)

3. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

Last time i transferred some stuff. None of them lost their potential.. however all but one of those equips was clean.

4. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

As far as I know this was only an issue when items were transferred to Windia, and has been fixed since the first (or perhaps second) time it occurred. I've transferred stuff pretty much every SC that has processed them since they've been reopened and haven't had any issues with potential/EEs being removed.

5. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

A friend had the issue when he xferred a 606. I think it's something to do with massive amounts of EEs imo.

6. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

Ah, I don't know about items with lots of enhances. My only experience has been transferring a bunch of stuff with 3-6 enhances (weapons, armour, accessories) and they all kept them intact with potential.

7. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

It wasn't just Windia, and it only happened to EE hacked equips. They had their stars/potential wiped.

8. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

@ above
    Not only EE hacked weapons. I moved from scania some capes, pendants and a few weapons and all of them but 2 lost their potential. Most of my stuff had 1 enhance as much.

9. Default Re: Server transfer and potential

So is it only certain worlds? that is good to hear