Guild: Smite
    Alliance: LevelUP
    Farm: King's Landing
    netherlands

Default Upcoming Winter Update

You and I
    Maple Tale

Coming Soon

No idea if this has been posted yet, but this got released today...

2. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

Well it's about time... Wondered what's going with the winter update

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

Lady Gaga themed content confirmed.

4. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

here we go, more revamps
    calling a hero/resistance revamp in which they receive the emblem slot nova/explorers have

5. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

Exactly what i thought at the first time i saw this thread!!

6. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

I want to be hyped up for this because there's bound to be something in it for the hero classes, but I can barely give a pineapple now. We'll see whenever KMST updates next.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'll wait to see what they do first. FLY was a huge disappointment.

8. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

-2 or 3 new classes, a new area that won't cover any level ranges that aren't already covered, and a new pay2win boss (Daimen? They've been hyping him up lately.) who drops level 160 gear. (Or a new pay2win method + damage cap increase to take down Hekaton. Has he even been defeated yet? All of the full run videos I see on YouTube don't even come close.)

OR

-Fifth Jobs + the damage cap increase that lets players beat Hekaton.

That's what I'm going with.

9. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

I'm still waiting for FW and NW revamp..

10. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

So much this.

the Cygnus Returns festival never actually ended. Nexon just has ADD and can't focus on one thing at once.

11. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

I'm counting on BW + DW and maybe a Nova class + 5th job maybe
    Oh and let's not forget about revamping any job available like always.

12. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

Not to mention, say, 5th job.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

Eh, 5th Job I can understand the delay. That's a huge undertaking. Look how long it took for all classes to receive hyper skills.

Blaze Wizard and Night Walker though.. they are just 2 classes, classes they spew out all the time, so i'm not understand the delay, especially when they completely ignored them, then released Zero anyway.

14. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

I'd say Zero, being a lv 100 character from the start won't need a 5th job. And therefore, they didn't even need to delay it. Now, what I guess is that they are tweaking NW and BW considering 5th job included. And if that's the case, I'd have to guess they'll be reworking hyper skills too.

15. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

5th job won't be released in this "You & I" update. Why? Because first of all, it's indeed a huge undertaking. They want to get the best out of 2D. Secondly, Nexon said they were aiming for 5th job being available to all the classes in one patch. And finally, 5th job would have to be released in the test server first and stay there for a couple of months, maybe. There will definitely be balancing issues once 5th job comes out in the test server and they need to iron them out.

The last chapter of Damien's backstory was published yesterday. There is little info on Damien ingame. They could expand his story with this update and also release Damien as a boss monster.
    There's also this:

The left photo shows a ladybug. I've never seen this monster before.

The Lv. 100 from scratch was a new concept and the character class is a one-of-a-time deal (AFAIK). Why wouldn't it have 5th job? The level cap was raised to 250, remember? 200 till 250 with no new skills? That's boring.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

...Because then people who can't make one get screwed? If you weren't around to make one in the summer (the only time you're ever allowed to) and you see their 5th job skills you're going to want to play one but can't make one.

Besides, zero with 4th job can probably compete with 5th job characters anyway.

17. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

It's their fault if they didn't create a Zero character. It's not like it requires tremendous effort to create one. Besides, the character creation was open for 74 days in Korea. That's plenty of time.
    And you don't know if Zero can compete with 5th job characters. Time will tell.

18. GLADIGATORS
    usa

>Probably.

Zero's base %/s is already more than double what other characters are capable of both 1v1 and mobbing and yeah maybe 5th job will more than double some characters' %/s, but zero's would still be competitive in that case...

I think a lot of people would be somewhat disappointed if 5th job was just a simple %/s buff and offered none of the deep balanced skill sets everyone seems to kill themselves over.

Nexon's perspective not mine, but yes, i agree.

19. Default Re: Upcoming Winter Update

Eh, if anything they'd just nerf zero down to regular 4th job character status and then make them have similar damage in their upgraded job. However the heck such a thing would even work for them.

20. GLADIGATORS
    usa

The issue is that i can't see a reason to need to buff (5th job) or nerf a class that will never again be released for creation. A nerf would only serve to slap the people who made them as serious characters in the face, and a buff would only piss everyone else off because they're already the strongest thing in the game by far or you can't play it so what the hell do they do?