1. Basic2 Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Hello, my name is Emi! I don't remember my igns anymore.. however i used to play in bellocan between 2006-2008. (slightly returned for a month or two in 2009).

I've been in guilds like Crescent, Pirates, LegitsUnited (when hacking was a huge problem), Mint and Affinity.

If you were in one of those guilds, or you used to play during the time I did, please say hi! Looking for old buddies to talk to or even play with (recently started playing maplestory EUROPE)
    where I play in Kradia as "Hoonda".

But i could also redownload GMS if there's enough people still there :p or any oldschool people in other servers
    :)

2. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

While I haven't played in Bello, you can try asking the Bellocan World forum. Just make a new thread with the appropriate prefix, and hopefully youll be able to reconnect with old friends who come to southperry. Good luck finding your old friends.

3. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Hey! I still play in Bellocan. I wouldn't call myself famous or anything but I go by Dethphonix.

I'm friend with people like Necrodiac, DamyouAL, and (possibly if you remember xXKaorinXx). I used to own a guild called Clairvoyant, then switched to KissandRide. Currently in Clockworks (recently made guild with friends from all over).

4. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Oh the feels, was in Crescent, Pirates, Legits and Affinity. If you could throw some IGNs I might remember you, people used to call me Neko and I recently came back to bellocan.

5. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Lots of people from pirates are around here

6. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

I was friend with AL too. I remember ALandCrew :P I also remember KissAndRide, but as far as I can reckon, it didn't have the best rep

7. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Our rep was beyond good. Your reckoning is wrong. It was the guilds you listed who caused all of the petty drama in the server.

Thankfully it's not like that anymore and all of the guilds that aren't made of hackers get along 1000x better then they ever did 4 years ago.

8. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Hey Emi I was In Mint but that was after Chris made Bellocan.com I know of all the guilds you mentioned & someone from Crescent does play her IGN is Mario170 if you remember her.
    I can't believe you play EMS I played it once then quit! Where in Europe are you from exactly?
    Spoiler

I doubt you will know me but if you mentioned people you knew I would probably know them as well xD

9. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

You was with Alise right?

10. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Oh man, I have to admit I was part of that crap but some people took it way too serious and that's why I quit.

@ItzAlex;
    Yeah but that was many many many years ago.

11. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Oh the memories.
    I remember when I was in Mint. And oh lawd when I was in that DarkJutsu guild fighting for #1.

12. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Yes Neko my memory serves me well xD #dramagate

13. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 152
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Ack! The feels! I miss KissAndRide and all the friends I made D:

14. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

Miss you too, John

15. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

France :p
    Reason I don't play GMS, is that (even if I use old account or VPN) I can't seem to order NX through paypal or anything.
    Europe is more quiet, and more close for that reason.

16. Default Re: Any oldschool Bellocanians here?

How are the snails xD
    There is a trusted website I use to obtain codes for NX Cash which work fine for me.
    I won't mention it here but I've made many purchases from that site & know many others who use it as well.
    Being from GMT Bellocan has always been quiet for me until late @ night when peeps from PST and EST are on.