Page 20 of 48 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
  1. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Buffs weren't being used at all. If you want to get into the logistics of it, I misspelled the method name that contained all of Aran's buffs so when it went to buff, it used a default method which only casts booster. Aran ends up having a lot of buffs. Actually, I've forgotten to remove Snow Charge's buff since that's unnecessary at bosses so I'll fix that too.

2. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

woah, Arans actually suck more when their mastery is increased? Any reason why?

3. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Basically it includes the chance of the character hitting less than max damage. So for a class with 90% mastery, their average damage is only 95% of the max - so the 'with mastery' becomes 95% of without.

You can compare directly between characters using their max range if you use those percents.

I believe Warriors have 70% (Hero), 90% (Aran/DrK) or 92% (Paladin), so the classes with higher base mastery see smaller changes. The Hero loses over 1000%/s while the Aran only drops 200%. Actually, that's partly cause the Hero starts with over 9000% and the Aran's only at 5000%. But still.

4. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

So it's basically worthless to put points into Aran's improved weapon mastery skill at all?

5. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

You should never compare mastery to non-mastery tables for the same class. They're not measuring the same thing.

It adds 10% mastery, 15% crit damage and 30 attack, of course it's useful.

6. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

if that thing improves mastery like the name implies, then no, quite the opposite in fact, you want that maxed, probably ASAP.

7. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

HOW DO YOU FUNCTION IN LIFE

8. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

I ask myself this question a lot about a lot of people.

9. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

KMST 1.2.428
    Demon Slayer:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes

Demon Explosion is still not beneficial other than its immense alpha strike IIRC.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

thankfully, it mostly happens online for me.

11. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

*Is interested in how much DS were changed in the 1v1/2/3/4 department with the latest Demon Impact change*

12. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

OP still has current Justice stats. Latest table in my previous post is the KMST values.

13. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

I believe that impact hits 4 monsters now.

14. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Moves a smidge faster too.

15. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Nexon ninja'd some more changes to Demon Impact in the live KMS patch

Everything else is still the same, damage wise, as was in KMST.

16. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Demon Slayer:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes

Didn't actually notice the patch was out. Updated.

Justice

17. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    Colorado

Wow, I severely underestimated how much a delay reduction would do percentage wise.

18. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

How is Demon Slayer regular damage even calculated?

This is the highest regular attack I did in about 5 minutes. The weapon is clean with no potential/nebulite. Min damage I saw was 46600.

Range is 17166 ~ 22007.

Demon Thrash supposedly is 280% damage increase on a 100% hit.
    Demon Impact, maybe, is 21% ignore def? Binding Darkness is 11%, Ambition is another 2%.

Putting those numbers together should result in 72,600 (22007 * 3.8 * (1-0.2*(0.66)))
    Actually, it seems to be 210%: (22007 * 3.1 * (1-0.2*0.66)) = 46200 ~ 59200

Even if Demon Impact doesn't apply to ignoring pdr, Demon Thrash is giving more like 325% total (+225%) damage.

Switching to a weapon with 15% ignore PDR, range 15385 ~ 19725
    Observed range 42935 ~ 54947
    With 210%, it calculates to 42828 ~ 54910 which isn't high enough.
    With 211%, it is 42967 ~ 55087 which is too high.
    With 210.5%, it gets 42898 ~ 54999 which finally fits both limits. Actually, anywhere from 210.3% to 210.7% does.

Why is the regular attack doing 310.5% instead of 380%?

19. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Demon Impact should be applying its PDR Ignore to every attack. My bad, that's Binding Darkness that does that. Demon Impact shouldn't have a passive defense ignore, as far as I know.

I'll be testing what the effective damage increase is on KMS later and will use that instead of the value given on the skill information. The most consistent result I'm finding on KMS is ~2.79x.

I have no real clues to why this occurs, other than perhaps some weird combination with Concentration's bonus, though that still doesn't quite fit. I've also been working with a typo on Demon Slash's bonus, using 2.2 instead of 3.2 so it's been underrepresented.

Switching to 2.8x for now;
    Demon Slayer:
    Spoiler
    Sharp Eyes
    Last edited by JoeTang; 2012-05-07 at 03:18 AM.

20. Default Re: Warrior %/s (Justice Warrior, Aran, Demon Slayer, and Mikhail)

Now that paladins are immune to elemental resistances at bosses (assuming this includes P-resist since fiels extractions list it under Elements), wouldn't that make paladins the strongest single target dps warrior at P-resist bosses such as Pink Bean, Empress Cygnus and Hillia. I'm not sure if there are any other P-resist bosses besides those.