Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Default Helpless Asian Man gets brutally beaten by mob of 7

Yea, it's all over my feed.

This is the most f'ucked up thing I've seen in a while.
    I can't believe they would be stupid enough to record it and post it to YouTube though.

2. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

awesome, they uploaded it to youtube, if a man acelerating into a puddle to get kids wet got caught, i like where this is going.

3. Default

kids these days are stupid as pineapple. wtp is the point of jumping the guy? just to get some shoes?

4. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

The comments are filled with the attackers' names, addresses, phone numbers, links to their facebooks, etc.
    The original video, posted by one of the attackers, was taken down by him.

5. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Yes generalize it to "kids these days." Some people will always be f'ucking stupid and ignorant, no matter what generation they are from. Pretty pineappleed up video.

6. ~Thrust Into It~ Straight Male
    IGN: Sn1perel1te
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Old School BM
    Guild: EbonSol
    Alliance: In One
    California

Good. Cause theyre most likely either going to get arrested to hell and back, or get the living pomegranate beat out of them.

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

two things after watching the video.

the names are in the description, and
    putting the video on "automatic updates" will make you unable to read anything due to how many people posting at the same time.

8. Default

Did you run this comment through google translate before posting? I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

This pomegranate happens way too often but it's great when kids are stupid enough to brag about it so that justice catches up with them quicker.

9. Default

This is horrendous, I'm glad they will be caught quicker.

10. Default

That unmasked kid... ufff. I might just be starting to feel sorry for him. I mean, if the other guys are screwed, this dude who is pretty much the face of the video is beyond screwed. He's like... uff.

11. Default

That kick at 1:49 makes me cringe... I don't understand why people would do this. It just doesn't make any sense. Why would you do something like that and then upload it to Youtube? It just....doesn't...ugh.

I hope these people receive the worst.

12. Default

That if a man caught on video while he speeds up to a puddle to make a big enough splash to wet the kids standing by got caught by the police, these kids will also.

13. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Poor Asian guy. 7 kids beatin him up. He never stood a chance. I really hope United States police acts quickly to place them in jail. Showing his face in the video just made their work far too easy.

14. Default

Feel sorry for him? With the exception of the kid in the grey sweater he was the worst. He took off his gloves so he could hit him harder and at the end aggravates the situation further with two sucker punches to the back of the head.

Anyone have any further information on this incident? Is the guy all right? Are the kids in custody?

15. Default

Put it on /b/. They'll wreck these people.

16. Default

http://www.wgntv.com/news/wgntv-chic...,5036908.story

Hospital, recovering at home.

A friend on Facebook posted that they got arrested, along with a link to a 30 second youtube video, but it wasn't really good proof of anything.

Spoiler

17. Default

It's already there, I think.