IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

It's not as simple as that.
    It's somewhat similar to the old Error 38 issue, if anyone remembers it.
    It seems to be a matter of overflowing character data, as a combination of having lots of things in inventory, in special collections (such as evo cores, V matrix, etc), possibly even quest history and God knows what else. Some people have been able to get unstuck by moving link skills away from the affected character, for example.

I don't see why a maxed node would take up more space than an unmaxed one. But most of the affected characters had not only maxed nodes, but also hundreds of unused nodes in their matrix, and thousands of node shards.

2. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I had Earth Circle, Mana Burst and Wind Circle on lv50 for weeks. And the stuck happened right after I maxed 4 nodes to lv25. Making Earth Circle, Wind Circle, Spark, Mana Burst, Thunder Circle to lv50 and Dragon Breath to lv25. I literally opened 600 nodes, enhanced my nodes, destroyed everysingle one I didnt need, crafted to max these 4 nodes, used the rest of the points to get tradeable nodestones and make some money. I got stuck right after entering the auction house to put these nodes. Stupid me didnt put them cause they where too cheap imo. Now they will be too cheap whenever I get back in.

3. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Moving away from that topic for abit, how the heck do you farm that many nodes in such a short time? are there any tips you can give me for both, farming nodes and raising the level of my skills? I was in a catfish map during an event on 8x drop, and I could only get something around 15.

I wish I had been aware there was a daily node shard limit in the high five boxes, but even then I'm totally doubtfull I would have got enough nodes to max my skills out of that.

4. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

The old high five boxes were giving a max of 80 nodestones more or less, and you can't max your skills with just 80, you need way more than that, and also generaly those people that max are ppl who already got tons of damage and %drop rate gear, generaly over 100% to get so fast lv25 skills or 50trios. so they came in the patch with already ready for that. You could get up to 6 nodestones per day in those high five boxes.

5. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/d...-characters/p1

According to the list of people... it's affecting people over 200 and most likely have some matrix progress.

6. Electron Female
    IGN: AngelusDraco
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 224
    Job: Kaiser
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: PityDaFool
    Farm: Pammalicious
    usa

I forgot what the old Error 38 issue was but have heard most from affected people on Khaini that they either got the Vanishing Journey arcane symbol to level 10 or got the ChuChu Island arcane symbol to lvl 8. Whatever is happening, I do hope they are giving it top priority. An ally member went to live chat, and they pretty much told him that he's out of luck until they figure out what is happening and how to fix it. Customer service at its usual "finest".

7. Orbital Bee Cannon

I'm not denying that.
    I'm just saying that it's not necessarily the maxed nodes as such (at least one person in that thread doesn't have any). It might be the shards, or the many unused nodes in the "node storage". In addition to everything else these characters are lugging around.

@Angelique, yeah, live chat is useless for this sort of thing. We just have to believe the programmers are truly working on this (if only because many of the people affected are big NX spenders).

8. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I can't vouch for anyone other persons stuck character, I always have 60 or fewer node shards and no nodes I'm not using. I think Anqelique might have a point about it being Symbols, I did have level 8 Vanishing Journey and a level 5 or 6 Chu Chu symbol.

9. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Steven is stuck. Steven is very sad about it :(

I tried:
    - Unlinking skills
    - Removing character cards
    - Emptying storage
    - Emptying CS storage
    - Killing all but one monster life monster
    - Removing all monster life buildings
    - Changing character positions
    - Logging in via completed part-time job
    - Logging into star planet

I don't even think I have that many nodes or shards. I'm pretty sure I disassembled all of them and used them all to upgrade (I've had level 50 Blast for about a week, and a level 25 node for maybe a couple days beforehand) before I started farming on the 2nd, and I disconnected quite often, resulting in maybe 15 to 20 unopened nodes, before the servers crapped out and like everyone I knew got booted, only then did I fail to log back in.

I don't seem to have the same symptoms, though, when I attempt logging in, I get the trouble logging in pop up, I make no actual progress logging in (no black screen, the pop up that I've logged in doesn't appear for other people, I'm not present on any lists, etc). I can only hope things will also be fixed for me when it is for others.

10. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I have 170% drop gear, either lucky or wolf underling and hs up all the time. I get around 20nodes every hour. And that weekend with the 2x 24h cards on sale did like 12h grind (in total) and got around 800 nodestones. Also I was lucky on the opening cause I got around 2 pages of special nodes, and like 4 pages of skill nodes.

I think the issue is something related to the error 38 you guys had years ago and Vmatrix. Cause some of my friends got unstuck after changing link skills and removing character cards. Sadly, it didnt work for me.

11. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

in b4 this is Nexon's way of dealing with all those node-hackers in Arcane River. They lock you all up and then investigate who is legit and who isnt.

you all still get banned though.

12. Lead Ball Male
    IGN: Ivangoldes
    Server: Now Bera
    Level: 258
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Olimpo/OnePoint
    Alliance: Aliança
    Farm: Ivangold/Farmnamedmg
    brazil

I guess not really, i mean there are tons of whales out there that got blocked who would quit without their main, i mean even Santa got, who problably bought tons of nx, i mean it's nexon but i don't think they would do that even to whales...

13. Neon Atom Male
    IGN: EliulShad
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 21X
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Epic
    Farm: StayTru
    usa

Ok. Definitely need to check out some guides on how to utilize them properly.

14. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

I got a question about cores. My hero has a lvl 5 Ragging Blow / Brandish / Rising Rage core, but last night I found a Ragging blow / Shout / Final Attack core which I consider would be a better Ragging blow main core.

If i use my level 5 core to lvl up the lvl 1 one, would the second one make it to lvl 5?

15. Orbital Bee Cannon

You don't get all the exp, but you get most of it. I don't know the exact formula.
    Your new core will probably be level 4.

16. Neutron
    IGN: SkyTheBM
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 248
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Revenance
    Alliance: Blanc

I believe you receive approximately 80% of the EXP into the new core.

17. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

https://www.reddit.com/r/Maplestory/...ayers/dc568jr/

So to my limited understanding of this. Seems like we got another Error 38, where the characters are overloaded with data thanks to the nodes dissasembled being kept on the data afterwards without apparent reason.

Lets see how long takes them to realise why its working like this and how to fix it. The costumer service said the "team" working on this already got this information from other players.

I would say its around 90%. A lv5 node into a lv1 node would be lv4 and around 90% in the end

18. Orbital Bee Cannon

I don't trust a single word of their customer service agents.
    But hopefully their devs aren't too incompetent to find this out for themselves.
    I wonder why it didn't happen in KMS, though.

19. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

Me neither. But I gave the same information to 5 of them :D

20. Default Re: 5job GMS discussion

This compensation is pretty lame considering some people have been stuck since December 22nd.

https://support-maplestory.nexon.net...uck-Characters