Page 89 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

This is why I always check around for pictures first before barging in to see if there's anything new here. Not that it helps much because any info on Inkwell's Diary usually comes up here before any of the other sites I visit.

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

Iron Will? Really? Iron Will was never a factor into how good a class was ever.

People not liking Hyper Body, or our theme changing from Dragons to the Darkness has nothing to do with my comment, it still stands fully true. Also, DS's and DA's are copycats because we were the first Dark Knights even if it took a while to change our theme.

Seriously? A skill lasting less time or a few animation changes aren't true losses.

I use HHB everytime and everyday I play. Also, along with Iron Will I have all my skill maxed.

More like CuragaShella, but, that is picking at fine hairs.

You make a statement and then you take it back. You will have to wake up every 8 seconds to use DS (Who came up with Potato, that is so stupid) so it will infact be keeping you up.

Are you trying to be funny here or what? We have more than one defense skill.

Why exactly? PM's or VM's is for when people have a personal problem with each other, here we are discussing the state of the game. Go through this entire thread and I bet you will find at least 1 or more times where the topic was led into another area to discuss one part of the game.

Dawn Warriors have just now come out, there is no way that would have released the info for BWs or NWs already.

Also, this isn't or has never been an argument. We are discussing one class of the game and why it has, or why it hasn't fallen from grace.

3. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

Let it spin off into it's own thread then. It's lasted like 2-3 pages now, and it's getting quite tiresome.

4. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

Why though? Each time there has been a pause between Inkwell Diary updates there has been off-topic discussion, no one forces you to read it. It's your own fault for finding it tiresome.

Just ignore it until it dies off (Which it already is) but the longer you pay attention to it and the more you comment on it the longer it will go on.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

No, PM/VMs are also for when two people are having a discussion which is off topic in the thread it's in, and/or practically nobody else is participating in or following (but has to keep opening the thread when it shows up as "new", in the hope something really new has come up).

In other words: get a room, you two. Same warning from the other thread applies here, too.

6. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

It's breaking the hearts of everyone waiting for Blaze Wizard :(

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

And everything else that might appear in an Inkwell's Diary Entry. :( After all, with the anniversary coming up it's a safe bet that some will show up without talking about Blaze Wizards or Night Walkers.

8. I post a lot Bi Male
    uk

True, there is the whole "They are coming" teaser to get excited about

9. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

Uh, well. I was going to say that's the only one I could pass on because it just looked like a Henehoe invasion to me.

10. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

speaking of, did the archers give character slots? i hope so ._.

11. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

Wait, are you talking about Shinku and Meta or Vege and Meta? If the latter, I'm not sure why but everything I comment on his/her posts, he/she turns into a debate.

Well, it's not exactly a debate yet since I haven't responded to him/her, which brings me back to the point I made in the other thread. Did I start the debate because I commented on his/her post even though it was just a comment and nothing warranting a debate? But I think you're saying that it, in fact, is, as your warning from the other thread only applied to off-topic debates.

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

What are you even talking about?

Vege just walked into this coversation, so there is nothing going on there. Meanwhile I was having a discussion with about 5 other people, 6 now counting Vege on the status of Dark Knights.

Unless you're saying that the Dark Knight discussion needs to end for everyone and if so you need to specify that exact meaning.

13. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

If it's one thing I've learnt after years of foruming in general, it's that you never argue, try reason with, or nitpick what a mod says. It won't do you any good.

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

sapta's pretty good in that regard if you ask me, but i think it's fairly obvious she means to say "drop the discussion, or take it to P/VM's, don't continue here unless it's about inkwell"

now we're arguing mods though... ./hides

15. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

I am not doing any of those things, like Vege I am asking for a clarification.

The other thread was a exploding plane, however in this one me and some other fine chaps were discussing the state of Dark Knights.

I am wanting to know what exactly Sapta (As per if Dark Knight discuss has now ended in this thread) meant since Vege and I hadn't even remotely gotten into a personal debate in this thread.

16. Orbital Bee Cannon

Alright.

I'm going to close this thread now. When someone has something new to post that is on-topic, they are welcome to PM me with it and ask for the thread to be re-opened. Or you can use the "report" (black triangle with exclamation point on it, to the right of the pineapple and pomegranate) button on this post to have the first available mod do it.

If you want to keep talking DrK's, create a new thread for that.

17. Orbital Bee Cannon

@Imitazion; and @Sonic; have seen a new Inkwell's Diary entry....

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

Thanks @SaptaZapta

I'll post it here again in case some people missed it

Inkwell Diary Entry #57

Dark Knight, Rise

Spoiler

Reincarnation

When HP reaches 0, with the contract of the darkness,
    instead of death, you become invincible for an amount of time.

missing text

Passive effect: HP.. missing text

http://maplestory.nexon.com/MapleSto...retDiaryBoard#

Probably hinting at a new skill for Dark Knight

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 54 - Inkwell's New Year Greetings

Seriously? No one is making a Batman joke right now?