3. Water
    IGN: Fumni/AcerSavita
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 16X
    Job: Ketchup
    Guild: Resonance
    Alliance: Everybody Leeches
    New_Jersey

Wow, Broa is going to have its hands full soon. I was wondering why the blue messages haven't been popping up as much lately in Mardia.
    Last edited by Fumni; 2009-03-06 at 09:15 PM.

4. Default

Yeah, I did a little jig. I've already had broans ask me about them. LOL

5. Default

is this list complete/how do you get this info? because i know of at least one person who is missing from it

6. Default

There's an entire description of how this list works, who's exempted and everything else in the January version. If you don't see them, assume I don't care.

7. Default

................ya.. we've had problems with fm dc'ers and whatnot.. but these two NL's have got their heads up their asses..its not the HT hackings thats gonna be the problem. they'll have fun trying to fight over cave with the other 50 ppl that hack HT all night.

and seriously someone explain what the ƒuck this means
    Spoiler

8. Water
    New_Jersey

Wait til they start using their non-stop smegas. Like I said, have fun with them.

9. Default

im not worried, not like HT is worth it anymore, the way these pq pends are sellin..
    besides, if they thought moving to Broa was gonna be an easy escape, they got another thing comin, we got ppl that will annoy the hell outta you. not even using hacks.

we're used to getting the sh!tty ex-hacker NL immigrants anyways.

10. Default

I'm pretty sure this is wrong, but I think you're missing MYSTERYMEN and MissImpazoid.

12. Default

xKoalakingx hacked in bello to lvl 120 then said he was gonna "go legit" but i guess there is too many videos on youtube of him hacking for him to stay in bello, good luck scania with your new "legit" bowmaster

13. Default

Apparently Scania's ranks misbehaved and included everyone who had moved out of Scania, as well as including them in their new world, so people showed up hopping old -> new -> old and were omitted. This has been corrected.
    Last edited by Eos; 2009-03-07 at 10:04 AM.

14. Default

This is bulls`hit, what's with more papayas immigrating to Broa. All these hackers thinking Broa is safe? Guess what.. f`uck no.

15. Default

btw, thanks mardia for your trash
    apparently more lvl 19x hackers are coming to Broa after server check tonight, and they going to hack HT.. for wut reason, i dont know. drops already deflated to hell anyways

16. Default

lol derek, in 1 week, mw20 will be 10mil, gen30 will be 50mil lolololol

just talked to devilcave, nexon didnt patch any hack this patch, all hacks are still working, he said something that those hacks are working for the past 4 patchs already

17. Default

Actually they came to us from Windia and Bera, so they're not our garbage, we were just their previous victim.

At least we warned you they were coming.

18. Default

ya, i just found out that they've been to every server except us.. thats why they came here..

19. Water
    New_Jersey

Our trash is still on our server with no immigrant tags. Like Eos said, they are server hoppers. Most of them came from Bera, hence the "BERA vs. BROA" line from before.

I heard they went to your server to try to get CWK Pendants though, so try to tell the lvl 90+ players.

20. Default

Updated with 3/11 moves.