1. Default [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

Yeah, the portal is bugged, but this is not a bug report, I want to know what the quest should have done, if the portal had been working.

Does it give an item / skill (Willpower of the Alliance)? Is it mere an exp quest?

Does anyone have the quest text extractions so I know where the quest leads to?

And yeah, it's Resistance only (Mechanic, Wild Hunter, Battle Mage).

2. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

It's just a regular quest that's been there right from the start. Go in, talk to J, get out.

3. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

No, it's a new quest, it came with Legend patch.

But still, after all the Server Checks, the portal doesn't work. :(

Is there anyone who can do a quest text extraction? Fiel maybe?

4. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

I could've sworn there was a quest at Serpent path where you had to go into that portal and talk to J ever since the Resistance was released.

Having done the damn thing 3 times, it would be...troublesome if I didn't remember it.

5. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

Haha, no no, it's not the Resistance beginner quest.

It had something to do with Casandra and the "Willpower of the Alliance Skill". Which is not obtainable for Resistance classes because of this missing portal.

Fielllllllll (or someone else?), can you plzzzzzzzzzzzz look it up the quest text strings when you read this thread? :)

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: HarbingerLey
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 203
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Guild: [L]ittleBusters
    Farm: Dominion
    usa

Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

the alliance skill quest is the serpents path one. the npc even says so if people actually read the thing

7. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

Yes, but to start that quest, you need to enter the portal in the map (where I stand beside).

But the portal doesn't work. That's why I'm asking if someone can copy paste the quest text strings from the data extractions. :)

8. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

According to a guy on Nexon forums, there are 2 quests involving J. If you haven't done the low level quest, you can access the map and do both quests at once.
    If you have done the lower quest, you cannot re-access the map for the new quest, but a workaround is to level a new resistance char (on a different account) until it can do the low-level quest, enter the map with the new char, and then VIP teleport the old char to the new one.
    If you only have one comp or account, someone else would need to help you.

Found it, post #16:
    http://maplestory.nexon.net/Communit...ge2%26nxid%3D6

9. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

Hmmmm ic ic, tnx for that info! :)

But what do Resistance characters miss if we don't do the quest before this event quest ends?

Is it important?

10. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

Willpower of alliance gives 5 allstat 5 att/matt, and no, it is not an event.

11. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

Confirmed that it works, must do the test subject quests to get in there. Thanks for giving out the info.

12. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

I've done it.

And since people who can't are interested in the story details.....

Spoiler

Maple Story sure has gotten dark since the Black Mage showed up.....

13. Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

Theres about 18-20+ quests you have to do for resistance to get will of alliance finally done -_-. Geez so long... (counting the pre-requisite quests too)

14. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

Default Re: [Resistance Bug] Where does this Nexonized portal / quest lead to?

So Vita finally has a purpose eh? Nice, the resistance storyline actually has some depth to it now!