Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Default Re: A game about Homestuck.

Jokes mostly.

P.S: We have a super general homestuck thread in which we kinda already posted the link of this.

3. Default Re: A game about Homestuck.

I'm starting my own Kickstarter to fund the 1,000,000,000$ reward.
    Spoiler

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Already in the Mega Homestuck thread. Regardless, this game I'm willing to see this come to fruition. Other than Fighting is Magic and My Little Investigations of course.

5. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

The fandom, probably.

I can't tell people enough how they need to not label something as horrible based on the fanbase alone. I get that too many times enough. Yes, the general fanbase is horrible. Just ignore it and look at it with a blind eye. It's that popular for a reason. (This is not directed at you, Kabanaw, just the general public of people who hate on MSPA for that reason alone.)

Heck, just read about what it is right here, it explains it pretty well.

Anyway

I'm generally excited about this. Hussie said the game will be independent from the story, so it's not simply a game based on Homestuck's current storyline. The flash games that come with some of the pages have already been enjoying on their own, I'm excited to see what a full-fledged game would be like. There is a lot of good from the fandom, believe it or not, and the fact that this is even happening proves how powerful a community can be because they're pushing to help make it happen.

I love the "God-tier rewards." A reward to make your fantroll canon and a reward to have them survive past the first page, hahah. I donated $5 because that's all I could donate since I need to spend my money on more important things. Otherwise I'd go for the Scalemate plush reward. ;_;

EDIT: Yes, this is already in the general Homestuck thread. But for how huge this project is, it may as well get its own thread; maybe, just maybe, more people would be curious enough to look at it.

6. Default Re: A game about Homestuck.

Admittedly, I'm really impressed with the Homestuck fandom's dedication. They have no assurance that this will go through. To pledge this sum money this fast shows real dedication and passion.

It's really quite cool.

7. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    Nebraska

The fandom is also to thank for Homestuck being as popular and successful as it is now.

A lot of contributions in the comic itself came from fans who Hussie has personally asked to contribute to the flash sequences and flash games in the series.

It's much like how the MLP fandom is to thank for making Derpy's name canon.

Mentioned that because I couldn't think of a better example, please do not post any negative comments because of the mention of ponies.

8. Orbital Bee Cannon

If there mere mention of a fandom makes people mad, I'd say they need to get their priorities in order. That being said, no. That's like a great comparison to how fans made Homestuck what it is today. I'd bet Homestuck have ended far earlier if it wasn't for the fans' enthusiasm and love for the webcomic.

9. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    Nebraska

Actually yes, this was the case. Homestuck was scheduled to only last about a year (from 2009-2010) back when the fanbase consisted of just the MSPA forums. It grew and grew in popularity and plans were majorly changed to keep it going. It's scheduled to end sometime in 2013 now. That's when the game's development will start.

10. Orbital Bee Cannon

Holy crap, Homestuck would have only lasted a year? About how many Acts/pages was that one year? You learn something new about an already huge fandom every single day.

11. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

From the start to this Page i believe.

About 3-4 acts but the last 2 where REALLLLLLLYYY Big.