Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 2273
  1. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I don't know about that. Wizet has been quite kind to the older classes as of late.

http://leafre.net/showthread.php?222...f-Nov-30th%29&

Out of the top 10, there's 7 Adventurers, 2 Resistance, and Mihile.

Legends have definitely seen better days though. Poor Mercedes.....

2. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

never thought i'd see marksman on top of a dpm chart.

3. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Bucc in top 3? O_o

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I wanna see the calculations for that chart. There's no freaking way that's right lol.

5. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

You know that chart does not really surprise me. I can see Buccs being top 5. If you think about it, they have some of fastest attacks in the game, and octo punch does 9 hits now due to hyper skill.

good for buccs

6. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I can't believe people actually think that chart isn't full of crap. As for Buccs, the lolBucc joke ended long time ago. They are as good as any job that isn't OP/above avg.

7. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

to be honest, i would love to see joe tang do something like this to see how his numbers line up in comparison.

8. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

I like how cannoneer is 13th and yet most classes above me i can out kill at LHC, while every class below me i actually have trouble with. Shows how useful DPM charts are eh? ;)

9. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Hey @JoeTang; could you take the trouble of using some of your time to do such a list like @LiquidSwing; said?

Please?

10. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

bossing and killing crocks are two entirely different things

11. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Default [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 50 - Monster Life!

And it is entirely for that reason that charts of that sort are overemphasized in character matchups. Classes like kaiser aren't op because they have higher dps, they're op because they have bossing and training prominence regardless of map due to their mobility hits per second low delays and really powerful "summons".

12. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

This chart was made after the damage cap increase. Right now on GMS, Mercedes and Phantom are towards the top because the cap is low enough for them to reach with their low modifiers, and they get the most hits in.

Plus, at LHC, you can outlevel and outspend the other classes. Cannoneer is not really going to outdamage that many classes with equal funding in its current state on GMS.

13. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm assuming KMST? The actual patch wasn't released until December 5th and considering the chart was updated on Nov 30th...yeah.

14. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

I'm not sure how they get their exact numbers. By the looks of things, they're considering +WATK and WATK%, which I do not do. My %/s theoretically, you just multiply it against your damage range and that's your DPS. I could put together my own chart I guess. It'd really just be taking the Fastest (2) 1v1 0% Defense numbers, and sorting them from highest to lowest though.

They have a lot of discrepancies compared to mine. For example, Fire Poison are stupid strong with the way I calculate Mist Eruption. It could be a flaw in how I do that. Also, Kaiser is just a tiny bit weaker than Marksmen from my side of things. Not half. There's a lot more I could go on about, but I might take a look tomorrow morning/afternoon when I wake up.

15. Desk Straight Male
    IGN: NatsuEliseo
    Server: Galicia
    Level: 206
    Job: Evan
    Guild: Exploited
    Alliance: Family
    Farm: StarWars
    mexico

Thanks! I will really appreciate.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

That statement of mine was made before the damage cap increase. Damage cap lifting doesn't change what i said, because all of the classes heavily hindered without that change are below my class...which i already said i had trouble with.

Fact remains that there aren't a lot of players who attend the same runs that i do that are on equal footing with me. They're either way above or way below. Plus, cannoneer hypers make me insanely more powerful to the point of being able to ohko anything in LHC.

Oh and by the way, consider that the only way i've seen someone out-kill me lately is if they're hacking. Large majority of classes can't keep up with my mobility unless they have coverage with the range to back it up in which case mobility is moot.

So, yeah. Outdamage is one thing, out kill is something completely different. (see: post above yours)

17. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Do you want to know about monster combinations?
    Please ask me anything
    !

18. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

The mirror is very Guwaru-esque.

19. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Maybe new PQ like the new one in Edelstein, just you can create combinations of monsters?

20. Default Re: [KMS]Inkwell Diary # 48 - Save the World Tree from the darkness!

Maybe someone combined him with a mirror. Poor guy.